Just one gig getting all the action

zubyarchangel

After Adding a writing gig, my trumpet gig simply stopped getting any new orders while the Writing gig gets all the orders. And to make matters worse, I don’t even get relevant buyer requests with regards to the trumpet gig. I have tweaked my description, and search tags too many times to count but all to no avail. What can I do to remedy this issue.

Thanks in anticipation
Zubyarchangel

After Adding a writing gig, my trumpet gig simply stopped getting any new orders while the Writing gig gets all the orders. And to make matters worse, I don’t even get relevant buyer requests with regards to the trumpet gig. I have tweaked my description, and search tags too many times to count but all to no avail. What can I do to remedy this issue.

Thanks in anticipation

Zubyarchangel

What can I do to remedy this issue.

You can start your own forum topic, instead of posting an unrelated comment on a TWO-year-old forum thread. 😉

Thanks in anticipation
Zubyarchangel

Why worry. Just concentrate on your writing gig. Your recent delivery was 1 day ago and you are only here from July 2017 with 33 great reviews. Some sellers take months to get their first order. You have plenty to blow your trumpet about.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for the reassurance. i Just enjoy playing the trumpet more than writing, that’s all. 🙂

Archived