Hate buyers they make fool

sandy_pro

I had one today with the “I’d like to cancel this order” … he left a 1 star review. It’s so frustrating because were on false arguments, I contacted fiverr CS team and they saw that I delivered what was promised… but still, nothing to do with the 1 star review…

Yes this happen with me also with my previous account.

It 8th time when a buyer inbox me and said that he will order me but i have to send a sample before that.

Maybe you can see the problem if I change a few words…

It 8th time when I cross against red light and car runs my ass over…

Most folks would stop crossing against the light after 1, maybe 2 times.

Don’t work for free

Now owning a new account so try to be polite with clients.

Genius move, buddy. You now have more than one Fiverr account… and you are now breaking the rules of Fiverr, and could have all of your accounts removed.

You have a “a new account”, yet you’re posting with the old one. Therefore, it would appear that you have more than one active account. Did you read the TOS?

Genius move, buddy. You now have more than one Fiverr account… and you are now breaking the rules of Fiverr, and could have all of your accounts removed.

You have a “a new account”, yet you’re posting with the old one. Therefore, it would appear that you have more than one active account. Did you read the TOS?

No actually fiverr closed my account because i broke TOS but after that i have only one account and i am using this account only.

• 7 months later...

Archived