Pick One: Cancel or Negative Review

chrisdata

The point here is he leave a review and file a chargeback from his bank, end up the order will still being cancelled and I got $0.

The point here is he leave a review and file a chargeback from his bank, end up the order will still being cancelled and I got $0.

That actually wasn’t your original point. I believe it was choosing between a negative review or a refund. Chargebacks are a different matter. If you are going to worry about that the you had better not complete any orders, because any one can result in a charge back.

I meant fiverr won’t compensate 50% to me. It no need wait any duration to clear and direct funds that into my balance instantly.

I don’t understand what you mean. If you get a negative review, you keep 80% of the funds. If the buyer does a PayPal chargeback, you lose 100% of the 80% you kept, and Fiverr loses their 20%. Does the negative review stay? Unfortunately, it does.

If a buyer doesn’t like your work and demands a refund, you lose 100% as well, but at least he’s not able to review you.

The good news is most buyers don’t do PayPal chargebacks, that has only affected me maybe 3 times in since 2013, maybe less. I can only recall one occasion, it was a $20 order.

I don’t understand what you mean. If you get a negative review, you keep 80% of the funds. If the buyer does a PayPal chargeback, you lose 100% of the 80% you kept, and Fiverr loses their 20%. Does the negative review stay? Unfortunately, it does.

If a buyer doesn’t like your work and demands a refund, you lose 100% as well, but at least he’s not able to review you.

The good news is most buyers don’t do PayPal chargebacks, that has only affected me maybe 3 times in since 2013, maybe less. I can only recall one occasion, it was a $20 order.

There has been 3 cases posted on forum, just the past week, where 5r compensated seller 50% of purchased price. The seller was able to prove, in each situation, they delivered according to what was promised.

In one thread, the seller got to keep 5 star review. Originally, they lost 100% from chargeback, then support gave them back 50%.

Chris is getting back 50%.

There has been 3 cases posted on forum, just the past week, where 5r compensated seller 50% of purchased price. The seller was able to prove, in each situation, they delivered according to what was promised.

In one thread, the seller got to keep 5 star review. Originally, they lost 100% from chargeback, then support gave them back 50%.

Chris is getting back 50%.

Really? I’m shocked. That has never happened to me.

Really? I’m shocked. That has never happened to me.

Yes, I get 50% & fiverr full refund to buyer. You need to proof to CS that you’d delivered what your gig described. CS will forward your case to financial team for a short review.

If approved then they will direct funds that 50% into your fiverr balance.

Yes, I get 50% & fiverr full refund to buyer. You need to proof to CS that you’d delivered what your gig described. CS will forward your case to financial team for a short review.

If approved then they will direct funds that 50% into your fiverr balance.

I’m happy to hear that, and I’m glad you’re getting 50% instead of losing 100%.

I’ll have to consider following your example. Personally, I just want to do Fiverr, not filling up forms to contact CS. CS treats me great, but fighting for 50% of $10 to $30 is a bit of a hassle for me.

Archived