No new buyer Requests Really? Im i alone?

stanomkangi

Perhaps there aren’t any buyers requesting work in that category today – or at least not yet. Or, perhaps buyers are too busy preparing for Christmas, to be purchasing plans for businesses that will soon be going into “vacation mode” for the Holidays. 😉

Perhaps there aren’t any buyers requesting work in that category today – or at least not yet. Or, perhaps buyers are too busy preparing for Christmas, to be purchasing plans for businesses that will soon be going into “vacation mode” for the Holidays. 😉

Buyers should actually be issuing orders For the plans now as they head for vacation,… coming back they are sorted,… Anyway,… haven’t seen this for quite some time,… Orders flowing last month,… this month a complete Halt ,… and today no new buyer requests,…

Guest offlinehelpers

Buyers should actually be issuing orders For the plans now as they head for vacation,… coming back they are sorted,… Anyway,… haven’t seen this for quite some time,… Orders flowing last month,… this month a complete Halt ,… and today no new buyer requests,…

There’s no regularity of orders, messages, buyers’ requests etc. - you can’t compare any month to the previous one, least of all December!

@majeedmughal - please don’t post stuff just for the sake of it if you don’t understand what’s being asked. The OP has delivered his first order, and isn’t looking to send a request - he wants to reply to them.

I think Fiverr team work on Buyer Request. In past, sellers could see all requests but now sellers only see request which are related from their gig.

And all buyer requests waiting for administration control before publish. You will see lots of them at same time in a short time 🙂

True i agree ,. just that i was a bit puzzled that no business plan related posted appeared on my wall,… since 6am i have checked regularly and its constantly 44, with zero new ones ,… lemme be patient anyway,… as ADMN decides when next to release them,…

There’s no regularity of orders, messages, buyers’ requests etc. - you can’t compare any month to the previous one, least of all December!

@majeedmughal - please don’t post stuff just for the sake of it if you don’t understand what’s being asked. The OP has delivered his first order, and isn’t looking to send a request - he wants to reply to them.

Is that to mean Dec has low sales or something? Buyers and some sellers on vacation mode.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is that to mean Dec has low sales or something? Buyers and some sellers on vacation mode.

Have a look at this:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

Have a look at this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Remember Last December? Plan Ahead NOW!

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said "Stock up for Christmas". It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 12 ❤

Wow what a great Advice ,… you really helped me get realistic and balanced ,…Cant help laughing a lot ",…fall into the cycle of watching TV, munching on snacks and checking your messages every couple of minutes desperately hoping for even a spam message so you can take some of your frustration out on them with a cutting response,… "

Its what i was starting to practice as a cycle,… Another day i even had no time to eat now i ahve the whole day(days),…

Thanks very Much.

Guest offlinehelpers

Wow what a great Advice ,… you really helped me get realistic and balanced ,…Cant help laughing a lot ",…fall into the cycle of watching TV, munching on snacks and checking your messages every couple of minutes desperately hoping for even a spam message so you can take some of your frustration out on them with a cutting response,… "

Its what i was starting to practice as a cycle,… Another day i even had no time to eat now i ahve the whole day(days),…

Thanks very Much.

Glad you found it useful! 🙂

You’ve got @eoinfinnegan to thank for that thread - a number of forum users have found it very helpful!

• 5 months later...

i cudnt see any buyer request in my buyer request page whts wrong ? please help me someone

Archived