Seller option to accept gigs before order starts

saweejoy

I propose the idea that Sellers have the option to accept or decline Buyer orders before the order payment is finalized and before the order timer begins. Sellers would have a certain time limit (maybe 12 or 14 hr?) to accept the order before it is automatically declined without penalty.

This would limit the number of cancellations needed due to buyers misunderstanding gig options and limitations. I myself have had to cancel orders before because the buyer purchased and then ask for something different than what the gig description noted. Sometimes this occurs when buyers think they can “sneak” a discount by ordering a lesser gig and then asking for more than they paid for. Sometimes it is simply that the Buyer doesn’t understand how to ask for the gig they are really looking for they pick the closest one they can find.

By required the Seller to accept or decline the offer (*in a timely manner), both parties can find services and servicers that are right for them.

Seller can accept the order if the buyer will not put any instruction.
But i believe there is no such way in any platform
"Sellers have the option to accept or decline Buyer orders before the order payment is finalized and before the order timer begins."

Because the unless order there is no security,as we work virtually 😉

I propose the idea that Sellers have the option to accept or decline Buyer orders before the order payment is finalized and before the order timer begins. Sellers would have a certain time limit (maybe 12 or 14 hr?) to accept the order before it is automatically declined without penalty.

This would limit the number of cancellations needed due to buyers misunderstanding gig options and limitations. I myself have had to cancel orders before because the buyer purchased and then ask for something different than what the gig description noted. Sometimes this occurs when buyers think they can “sneak” a discount by ordering a lesser gig and then asking for more than they paid for. Sometimes it is simply that the Buyer doesn’t understand how to ask for the gig they are really looking for they pick the closest one they can find.

By required the Seller to accept or decline the offer (*in a timely manner), both parties can find services and servicers that are right for them.

order

Absolutely right and proven idea. I hope fiverr must show more careful to the buyer.

Archived