Am I Progressing SLOW or FAST...?

ali_haider125

Hi all,
I am actively using Fiverr for about 3 months and i have completed about 16 orders and earned like 95 dollars is it a fast slow or moderate progress.What do you say.
I want all of your suggestions but mostly those who are successful on fiverr so i can get to know where i sand?
Here is my fiverr profile in case you can view and give me suggestions.
fiverr.com/ali_haider125

c8baddff-7221-42f0-b824-20b26bb79d64.png.67222d599d9e79295dd3bcf85034a85b.png

Hi, I’ve been on Fiverr 2 months and I’ve done almost $400 on 21 orders. I think you might perhaps be a bit slow? My tip is do check out buyer requests and react on those that interest to you. You’ll get valuable contacts. I’ve had a lot of repeat orders. Also, check your profile grammatically…
Hope this helped. Kind regards, Helena

Hi, I’ve been on Fiverr 2 months and I’ve done almost $400 on 21 orders. I think you might perhaps be a bit slow? My tip is do check out buyer requests and react on those that interest to you. You’ll get valuable contacts. I’ve had a lot of repeat orders. Also, check your profile grammatically…

Hope this helped. Kind regards, Helena

Thank you it will definitely help me

I’ve been on for 2 months, completed 32 orders totaling just about $500.

By and large, you need to take advantage of the buyer requests and have confidence in your talents and abilities to deliver a great result. I have a couple repeat buyers already.

I would say you are progressing on the slower end of normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
This is MrA Developers helping people build their websites and applications.
I am wondering if i should use a fiverr gig video.I have heard it increases the
gig impressions and helps get more orders.What your experience says about
it.
If i should use a video can you suggest me a good place where i can make it
for free…?
Any suggestions you would like to give me…?

You guys can check my fiverr profile here if you want…Thank You All have good time
https://www.fiverr.com/ali_haider125

c8baddff-7221-42f0-b824-20b26bb79d64.png.dcbe93b22031efcf7e34920ffd800cf5.png

• 1 month later...

I am Ali Haider,
Do you think a good Gig picture can attract more buyers…?
I have seen a lot of gigs that do not have good pictures but selling like hot cake.
How do you guys make it attractive.You may share tips so i may improve my gig pictures.
I think i have EXCELLENT Gig Pictures do check them out and tell me if they are at the mark to attract buyers.
Your suggestions are always welcomed.
Regards
MrA Developers

here is the link to profile:
fiverr.com/ali_haider125

c8baddff-7221-42f0-b824-20b26bb79d64.png.50f566d4924653f9b4298f95309588fa.png

• 5 months later...

Hi Awesome People,
My Journey On Fiverr started about a year ago,inspired by my friends i started fiverr.
I started to earn some money and by profession i am a developer working on websites and desktop applications.I started with the development gigs on fiverr.Following is my experience and tips for you guys.

=> It all starts with a good profile pic,description and a name.
Try to look like a whole organization,i am not saying to scam and be fraud but look professional with a profile picture of your team,your own face picture or a logo that describes your organization or a services.
Make a good slogan and write it once in your bio or profile description.Like mine is “Customer satisfaction is our first priority”.
Your description needs to bee a good explaining your services your experience and about why people should choose you and what you offer to them.It needs not to be too long nor short.

=> Good Gig Pictures,Video and a PDF document
When you add a gig.Make sure the picture you upload are not messy,clean and should be professional.If you add a good video to your gig.It increases the impressions.Add a pdf document and write some thing about your organization / serives and add some portfolio work.
gig title and description should be SEO optimized.

=>SEO your GIG
Do some research on the already top rated gigs with plenty of order completions.Read their descriptions,writing styles and tags for their gig.After observing all write your own unique description .You need to add the keyword 2 to 3 times in your description but description show be fluent and well written.Your title may not 90% be much unique because if so it may not get searched.Try to be relevant

=>Buyers Request
Complete your buyers request of 10 every day no matter what.If you do not get relevant buyers requests at the end of the day,bid on irrelevant requests with a price and time high so they do not get accepted since they are irrelevant but they will increase your impressions some what.But keep some buyers request in hand in case any relevant request comes in and you are already ran out of 10 requests.

=>Proposal Writing / Bid Writing / Buyers Request Writing
The most crucial part of winning a job is writing buyers request in good way.Be more courteous in your writings.Explain briefly what you will do for client according to his request that he has posted.Do not make a template of proposal and send to every one the same.If you want template make one generically.But before sending make some amendments according to what he is asking for.Write briefly not too long.Experiment a little in your writings and observe which kind of writing style gets most replies and work on that style.

=>Be honest about your work Build relations
Key part is to build relations with clients through good communication and good delivery quality product.It will give you a lot of jobs and reviews.Be honest what you can do and work on that.Do not take projects that you can not do 100%.It will spoil your profile if you fail.

=>90% Formula
Most of my work that comes to me is new every time new requirements so i have to learn first some of its part and then do.So if you can do 90% of the work and you are sure you can learn the rest 10% and provide good quality go for it.

=>Learn from others
Constantly improve your profile,gig pictures and descriptions etc.But do not edit them frequently.
Look at the profiles of other users and learn from them how they maintain the quality of their profiles.

In the end do experiments what work for you.And remember communication is the key to win a job.
Good Luck.

*You can look at my profile to observe how i maintain quality of my profile
www.fiverr.com/ali_haider125

• 2 months later...

Hi all people,
I have been working on fiverr for a good time and i am getting orders.My problem is
about 2 months ago i got a bad review(1 star,the only one on my profile that was by mistake from a client).Now my profile shows 4.9 ratting will it ever get to 5.0 ? after successfully completion of many order? if so how many more i need to ? i have already completed many orders after that with 5 star ratting
Regards
MrA Developers

• 4 months later...

Archived