What is The best higher selling GIG category on FIVERR?

swaliyaji

The best category is the one that contains the gig that features your skill. Offer gigs for things you can do. Anything else will hurt your rating and seller reputation.

Also, be aware that Fiverr is NOT a get-rich-quick website. There are NO ways to “get lot of order here”, unless you are successful doing things you do best.

Hi @swaliyaji , as everyone told you, this is a marketplace of professionals experienced in specific fields. If you are not designer, no a marketing person, no a developer, nor a voice over person,etc. If you need money and want to work as freelancer without having fiverr’s most popular skills my recommendation for you is

1. Become a translator, limiting yourself to translate to your native language, and not from it.
  2. How are your writing skills?, you can offer to write articles in your native language, I recommend you copyblogger.com to learn great tips.

Meanwhile you can learn easy things like graphic design (by easy I mean to learn the basics of, I don’t mean to insult designers’ profession), SEO, etc.

Come on,don’t be so rude

Sending unrequested messages to other forum users is definitely more rude!

I don’t know if starting a private conversation is rude really, maybe it is a cultural difference. But even if we consider it rude, it is pretty clear the guy is newbie. Anyway, wasn’t my intention to start a discussion. Have a great day.

I was shocked someone can’t google seo themself to find out.

It’s not something I am here to do, coach people on how to learn skills so they can sell something and it’s not exactly how you go about this.

I know you are right, for sure. And It is not the first time I see you helping people by answering in the forum. Maybe because I’m new too I identify myself with his possible mistakes, common mistakes until we start learning and reading all the rules,etc. But you are right.

Which category is best For get Lot of Order here on FIVERR?

Comment and suggest Please… Thank you all…!! God bless

Which category is best For get Lot of Order here on FIVERR?

The gig categories with the most orders isn’t necessarily the best earning. You might earn higher from selling fewer, but higher priced gigs. eg. you could do a search of the high priced gigs on Fiverr to get an idea (the ones that are selling at a high price anyway).

Archived