Late Delivery while i m waiting for reviews

timir69

Hello good people!

Here I m facing some problem with delivery time. After getting an order I worked in given time but while i submitted them for reviews they don’t reply and I got late delivery time. Its getting worst to my profile.

I hope if I submit them a false delivery that will be also a issue so what is way to get the buyer response without late delivery.!

Thank you.

Hello good people!

Here I m facing some problem with delivery time. After getting an order I worked in given time but while i submitted them for reviews they don’t reply and I got late delivery time. Its getting worst to my profile.

I hope if I submit them a false delivery that will be also a issue so what is way to get the buyer response without late delivery.!

Thank you.

After getting an order I worked in given time but while i submitted them for reviews they don’t reply and I got late delivery time.

If you did not get an answer and time was running out, you should have delivered the order to them.

Then your work would not be late.

After getting an order I worked in given time but while i submitted them for reviews they don’t reply and I got late delivery time.

If you did not get an answer and time was running out, you should have delivered the order to them.

Then your work would not be late.

yes I think I should do that coz I m getting low % in my delivery ratting.

Always polite with your buyers because if your work are not too good but they given you good reviews because of your good language

Guest offlinehelpers

Always polite with your buyers because if your work are not too good but they given you good reviews because of your good language

while i submitted them for reviews they don’t reply and I got late delivery time

If you deliver your gig on time, through the order page using the ‘deliver gig’ button, your order will not be marked as late, whether your buyer replies or not - it will automatically complete after 3 days.

Archived