I Am New Sellers Please Accept Me

jaminur_jony

I am Jony from Bangladesh. I could provide you Media Marketing Service. So That i could success in my life. But one reason that many fiverr sellers account already has been suspended. Why that ?
Please help me
If you anyone know about fiverr tips for sellers now you can give me good tips by replaying.

Thank you for patient.

Guest offlinehelpers

I am Jony from Bangladesh. I could provide you Media Marketing Service. So That i could success in my life. But one reason that many fiverr sellers account already has been suspended. Why that ?

Please help me

If you anyone know about fiverr tips for sellers now you can give me good tips by replaying.

Thank you for patient.

But one reason that many fiverr sellers account already has been suspended. Why that ?

One reason could be using images which don’t belong to them. Your profile image belongs to somebody else?

Please help me

Thank you for patient.

If you anyone know about fiverr tips for sellers

If you wish to sell on Fiverr, you have to create gigs.

The thing is copyright policy. You shouldn’t use other gig picture and data. That mean you have to create your own gig without copy from others. You have to obey Fiverr rules and conditions. That’s it, best of luck and welcome to the Fiverr Forum.🙂

Please help me

Thank you for patient.

But one reason that many fiverr sellers account already has been suspended. Why that ?

Because they violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Read them, don’t violate them, and you’ll be fine.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.be4d509871b0fcbdd18439c0a52245df.png

Archived