Congratulations to all the family members of Fiverr!

almamuna895

Welcome to Fiverr (although, you are NOT new – you’ve been on Fiverr since June).

Now, that I’ve welcomed you, please change your profile pic. You are not the Caucasian woman in that photo – you have stolen that photo from the internet. Use a photo or logo that represents you. What you are doing right now – with that pic – is committing fraud, by trying to convince people that you are an attractive female model, in the hopes that earns you more sales.

Fraud is illegal.

Welcome to Fiverr (although, you are NOT new – you’ve been on Fiverr since June).

Now, that I’ve welcomed you, please change your profile pic. You are not the Caucasian woman in that photo – you have stolen that photo from the internet. Use a photo or logo that represents you. What you are doing right now – with that pic – is committing fraud, by trying to convince people that you are an attractive female model, in the hopes that earns you more sales.

Fraud is illegal.

I m so sorry,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I m so sorry,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I m so sorry, dear.

Thanks for your suggestions. I’m changing it.

See, there you go. I knew you were a guy. 😉

And don’t call me, “dear”. I find it to extremely creepy for a strange guy to be calling me “dear” with such affection.

Archived