Can high budget order be split into many low budget orders?

zeeshan_747

Guest offlinehelpers

Why would your buyer want to do that?

$20 isn’t that high an order cost - I can’t see any advantage in doing so, and several possible disadvantages…

Guest offlinehelpers

I think advantage is that we can get 4 reviews instead of only one review of 20$ order. So if we do so then is there any disadvantage?

Feedback manipulation - you could be reported by your buyer for even suggesting it.

Guest offlinehelpers

But if buyer not do report then is that any other disadvantage?

Your previous topic:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

If a buyer report a seller then is that harmful for the seller or not? If harmful then what should seller do?

Is it worth risking it?

The buyer would have to pay $4 in fees for 4 transactions instead of $1 for one transaction - would they be happy about that?

I think advantage is that we can get 4 reviews instead of only one review of 20$ order. So if we do so then is there any disadvantage?

A little 5r math. This is how it is broken down for us buyers:

One $20 order equals to $21.00

Four $5 orders equal to $24.00

There is a minimum of $1 or 5% fee for every transaction. Your buyer has to pay extra $3.00.

You could get this on your profile with four reviews:

Oustanding Experience.

Oustanding Experience.

Oustanding Experience.

Oustanding Experience.

You could also get this on your profile with four reviews:

Poor Experience

Poor Experience

Poor Experience

Poor Experience

Guest offlinehelpers

So i found that the one issue is about the buyer that he/she may report us or give bad rating etc.

Now i want to know that if buyer will fully happy and agree, then is still any problem or not?

No - apart from the risk of 4 negative reviews, a buyer paying more than they need to, you being reported and losing your level and account, nothing could possibly go wrong - go for it! :rofl:

P.S. I’m joking - it’s stupid!

So i found that the one issue is about the buyer that he/she may report us or give bad rating etc.

Now i want to know that if buyer will fully happy and agree, then is still any problem or not?

You are a level 2 seller with 50 reviews. What is your reasoning for wanting to risk losing everything you have built to just get 3 additional reviews? I don’t understand.

As a level 2 seller, you have a responsibility to set a good example for junior, new sellers. By you asking this question, there are newbies reading thing wondering if they too can manipulate the reviews.

If you get caught then 5r will ban your account, and you will have to start all over. Is it worth it for lousy 3 additional reviews?

Archived