Why new seller is disappoint on late getting order

superdesiner

I recommend this but there is no easy way.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

i new seller on fiverr but have lot of experience in my field so. what i do more after improve my gigs. because my gigs imprssion is also going up

i new seller on fiverr but have lot of experience in my field so. what i do more after improve my gigs. because my gigs imprssion is also going up

If you clicked the link I gave you, you would have seen the 4th or 5th post which was this:

How i made over $1000 as a new seller in a category crowded with $5 gigs

Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 209 ❤

Perhaps start there but if you are not going to make the effort to look at things like that post then there is not really much point in me giving any other tips, is there?

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 337 ❤

As I am also a new seller it’s getting tough for me to get orders.

I imagine it would be, since you are pretending to be someone you are not. You are neither a woman, nor the woman in your profile pic (which was stolen from a stock photo website).

Buyers don’t like to purchase from sellers who are committing fraud.

If you clicked the link I gave you, you would have seen the 4th or 5th post which was this:

How i made over $1000 as a new seller in a category crowded with $5 gigs

Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all...

Reading time: 7 mins ? Likes: 209 ❤

Perhaps start there but if you are not going to make the effort to look at things like that post then there is not really much point in me giving any other tips, is there?

But reading is hard, it takes effort and work so why can’t you just tell me?

Hello excelmasterr, please for your own sake and since you said it’s tough for you to get orders, use a real photo. If you are ugly or male or young that’s ok and much better than using a fake stock girl photo. No one is going to believe that’s you.

Archived