Any way of promoting your Gig on fiverr itself?

bigpersonalety

Fiverr does not offer a “pay for visibility” program. The only way to get seen in the search results and gig categories is to deliver great services, on time, that earn positive reviews.

Well how do you get it going? Because from my perspective, its nearly impossible to start anything now, because all fivver does is promote only OLD and BEST REVIES gigs, and not single “new” one.

Well how do you get it going? Because from my perspective, its nearly impossible to start anything now, because all fivver does is promote only OLD and BEST REVIES gigs, and not single “new” one.

Well how do you get it going?

You work your ass off just like we did.

fivver does is promote only OLD and BEST REVIES gigs

Far from it. Keep reading the forum 😉

TRS and featured sellers do get some benefits, but they’ve earned it.

Well how do you get it going?

fivver does is promote only OLD and BEST REVIES gigs

Far from it. Keep reading the forum 😉

TRS and featured sellers do get some benefits, but they’ve earned it.

Well said! It baffles me why so many new users come here, and think that they can just sit back on their laurels and become wealthy.

Every business requires work, @bigpersonalety . Work for your success, or sit back and have no work. You know what you have to do, even if you don’t want to do it. 😉

OLD and BEST REVIES gigs, and not single “new” one.

I would not say this is true. After I had been here only about two months I could often find one of my gigs on the first page of the Proofreading and Editing page. By the way, I sold my first gig after a little over a month so I did not have that many reviews either. 😊

Archived