Is $100 extra's taking away the whole point of Fiverr

dietmad

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me as a newbie here on fiverr, I think that even newbies should be able to at least offer multiple gig purchases. I lost out on a $80 order because they didn’t want to spend ages re-ordering over and over 16 times! I understand you have to prove your worth before being able to offer extras etc, but it put me off offering most services I could to be honest, and now I just offer small services. I think it is harder for new people to get started on here…

For me as a newbie here on fiverr, I think that even newbies should be able to at least offer multiple gig purchases. I lost out on a $80 order because they didn’t want to spend ages re-ordering over and over 16 times! I understand you have to prove your worth before being able to offer extras etc, but it put me off offering most services I could to be honest, and now I just offer small services. I think it is harder for new people to get started on here…

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

The point of Fiverr is to offer your customer a sample of things you can do for $5. The base rate a buyer would pay for a basic service. Some buyers can afford a service for $10, $20, $50, or $100. I write a blog called Fragglesrock…maybe some of you heard it and maybe you haven’t. I keeps the blog gig inexpensive for Fiverr sellers but all my other gigs all bets are off. I really like the fact that now I have the potential as a level 2 seller to sell services almost as much as a top rated seller. My highest gig extra is $40, but I only offer it on a few of my gigs and on my speedy service because i know that people will only order it if they really need it. I get a lot of $10, $20 and multiple orders. I’m happy with multiples because I know the buyer wants more than just a basic $5 gig.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

The point of Fiverr is to offer your customer a sample of things you can do for $5. The base rate a buyer would pay for a basic service. Some buyers can afford a service for $10, $20, $50, or $100. I write a blog called Fragglesrock…maybe some of you heard it and maybe you haven’t. I keeps the blog gig inexpensive for Fiverr sellers but all my other gigs all bets are off. I really like the fact that now I have the potential as a level 2 seller to sell services almost as much as a top rated seller. My highest gig extra is $40, but I only offer it on a few of my gigs and on my speedy service because i know that people will only order it if they really need it. I get a lot of $10, $20 and multiple orders. I’m happy with multiples because I know the buyer wants more than just a basic $5 gig.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @talywa: While there is a fair amount of wisdom in what you’re saying. It ignores one of the real issues. Having a website is a little like having a billboard in Death Valley. Who’s going to see it?

Fiverr makes the Magic because it is a community, it has authority, cyclical, membership, and other traffic drivers and multipliers built right into it.

Do you think Professor Puppet would have made the media if it wasn’t that the story was about FIVERR? …well, maybe, but probably NOT and not with a whole lot more work.

And the fact that there is now $100 gig extras really, really means that there’s a huge opportunity for building a lifestyle business on fiverr.com

Reply to @talywa: While there is a fair amount of wisdom in what you’re saying. It ignores one of the real issues. Having a website is a little like having a billboard in Death Valley. Who’s going to see it?

Fiverr makes the Magic because it is a community, it has authority, cyclical, membership, and other traffic drivers and multipliers built right into it.

Do you think Professor Puppet would have made the media if it wasn’t that the story was about FIVERR? …well, maybe, but probably NOT and not with a whole lot more work.

And the fact that there is now $100 gig extras really, really means that there’s a huge opportunity for building a lifestyle business on fiverr.com

Archived