Should I lower the price of my work just to attract more buyers?

danieloim

• 1 month later...

My advice: Read the forum. This topic has been hashed and rehashed hundreds of times. Perhaps you might to well to read what has already been written about this topic.

Jon, the hashing is not done. OP wants to talk about it more. 🙂

I’m in the mood for some hash browns. 😋

I’m in the mood for some hash browns. 😋

Newbie OP is beating a dead horse. 😉

And on your related note… yeah, hash browns do sound good right about now!

My advice: Read the forum. This topic has been hashed and rehashed hundreds of times. Perhaps you might to well to read what has already been written about this topic.

thank you for your advice.

with this I do not want to infringe any, normative, only share useful information,

I think those are the foundations of any forum 👍

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, you are going to need a service other people need, and you are good at providing. You will also need to appeal to your target customers, and work hard to deliver top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

There are no shortcuts to success. Hard, dedicated, determined, on-going work is required.

If you want to be a successful seller here on Fiverr, you are going to need a service other people need, and you are good at providing. You will also need to appeal to your target customers, and work hard to deliver top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

There are no shortcuts to success. Hard, dedicated, determined, on-going work is required.

Yes, I’m very clear about that, thanks for your opinion.

Hard work is always well rewarded, I am not afraid of that.,

regards.

Hi @jonbaas I see you are a very active member in here for years. But also I wonder why your are still in level one. just curious. Nothing personal 😬

Hi @jonbaas I see you are a very active member in here for years. But also I wonder why your are still in level one. just curious. Nothing personal 😬

I have been all seller levels (except TRS), many different times. Sellers can go up and down in ranking for a variety of factors – including the result of terrible buyers.

Just because a seller gets promoted, doesn’t mean they are guaranteed to stay at that level. I have been a successful seller at all three self-attainable levels over the years. And I can say with certainty, you don’t need a certain level to be a successful seller here on Fiverr. 😉

@jonbaas Does being online 24/7 gives any advantage in ranking?

I have been all seller levels (except TRS), many different times. Sellers can go up and down in ranking for a variety of factors – including the result of terrible buyers.

Just because a seller gets promoted, doesn’t mean they are guaranteed to stay at that level. I have been a successful seller at all three self-attainable levels over the years. And I can say with certainty, you don’t need a certain level to be a successful seller here on Fiverr. 😉

Yes, i can testify to that. Currently i have no levels due to customers wrongly placing orders on my gigs… But i am perfectly doing well. Levels in not a yard stick for successful here on fiver

One more thing. Being active on forum helps to get more sales or views on fiverr?

Archived