My gig does not show at online

iqbalhossain7

Your stuff is up. Fiverr results aren’t like Google; they intentionally rotate who gets on the board.

I’m guessing your sales are trending downward. You’ve got extremely strong gigs, but you’re stuck in $5 land. There is a fair amount of evidence that low average transaction prices are being punished in the current search algorithm. I don’t see what your bestselling gig isn’t worth $25 or $50, or even more. In fact, at $100, it would be a screaming deal. If you can get your average transaction price up, I think you’ll find yourself in the rankings more often.

If you’re going to experiment with taking my advice, don’t be a pansy. Don’t put your bestseller at $15. A $15 buyer is a $25 buyer.

Best of luck to you. 🙂

Your stuff is up. Fiverr results aren’t like Google; they intentionally rotate who gets on the board.

I’m guessing your sales are trending downward. You’ve got extremely strong gigs, but you’re stuck in $5 land. There is a fair amount of evidence that low average transaction prices are being punished in the current search algorithm. I don’t see what your bestselling gig isn’t worth $25 or $50, or even more. In fact, at $100, it would be a screaming deal. If you can get your average transaction price up, I think you’ll find yourself in the rankings more often.

If you’re going to experiment with taking my advice, don’t be a pansy. Don’t put your bestseller at $15. A $15 buyer is a $25 buyer.

Best of luck to you. 🙂

Thank you so much for your support. you are my inspiration.

Archived