Make more Sell Fiverr Gig

wordpres4you

This was posted by a Pro Seller. It may help you.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 338 ❤

Regularly send 10 buyer requests and post on social media like Facebook,twitter,pintrest,google plus etc just post at least 5 posts every day cause social shares give you more impression and impression give you buyer. Make good thumbnail, Write good description on gigs and also write a good overview.

I’m glad you asked for help. That’s just what this place in the Forum is for.

It looks like you know what you’re doing in terms of web coding. Here are some suggestions that may help improve your sales:

Make $25 your minimum price, even for a gig with no sales. No one wants a $5 website, so it won’t improve your conversion to be priced so low, and it certainly won’t improve your search ranking, which seems to be tied indirectly to average transaction price. A $5 website buyer may likely be a somewhat neurotic individual (in my own experience with $5 buyers of serious services) who you’ll want to avoid anyway.

Improve your gig art. It’s not terrible, and it might even be above average, but let’s be honest, it’s not A+.

It is customary in the parts of the world most Fiverr buyers come from to smile broadly in a business portrait. We buy from people we like. You seem to be saying, “And just who do you think you’re looking at?!” in your picture.

Best of success to you. 🙂

I’m glad you asked for help. That’s just what this place in the Forum is for.

It looks like you know what you’re doing in terms of web coding. Here are some suggestions that may help improve your sales:

Make $25 your minimum price, even for a gig with no sales. No one wants a $5 website, so it won’t improve your conversion to be priced so low, and it certainly won’t improve your search ranking, which seems to be tied indirectly to average transaction price. A $5 website buyer may likely be a somewhat neurotic individual (in my own experience with $5 buyers of serious services) who you’ll want to avoid anyway.

Improve your gig art. It’s not terrible, and it might even be above average, but let’s be honest, it’s not A+.

It is customary in the parts of the world most Fiverr buyers come from to smile broadly in a business portrait. We buy from people we like. You seem to be saying, “And just who do you think you’re looking at?!” in your picture.

Best of success to you. 🙂

Thanks A Lot,

Great Tips & Great Suggestion.

I Will Follow This.

Regularly send 10 buyer requests and post on social media like Facebook,twitter,pintrest,google plus etc just post at least 5 posts every day cause social shares give you more impression and impression give you buyer. Make good thumbnail, Write good description on gigs and also write a good overview.

Excellent Suggestion

Thanks For Your valuable Suggestion

• 5 months later...

Archived