There's an issue with your Fiverr account

zainsaeed100

AnyBody help me why i received this Warning . Please Guide me

To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.

I have One Order 150$. i deliver on time but the Buyer Create Revision and not Active back 14 15 days. i have a mind to cancel the Order. But I want to discuss First with Buyers. Today Buyer sent me a One message and again goes back . After some hours i receive this Warning.

Suggest me a Good Way how to deal with this situation ?

I have One Order 150$. i deliver on time but the Buyer Create Revision and not Active back 14 15 days. i have a mind to cancel the Order. But I want to discuss First with Buyers. Today Buyer sent me a One message and again goes back . After some hours i receive this Warning.

Fiverr already told you how to deal with this situation: deliver your orders on time. 😉

gest me a Good Way how to deal with this situation

lol 🙂

i believe A late delivery is not the only reason for this.

Usually Fiverr gave 2 warning and on the third time they disable your id.

Breaching fiverr terms continiously will result this.

Not for delivering 1 order in late

Not for delivering 1 order in late

Agreed. I’m fairly certain his warning was for a repeated offense.

But I have only One Order late … and its in revisions for last 14 15 days. is it Possible ? Buyer Contact Customer Support and Create a Ticket against me ?

and its in revisions for last 14 15 days.

That’s probably the issue. You just let the order sit there in revision, and did nothing to complete it – regardless of the “lack of response” from the buyer. You have to finish the orders that you are hired to complete, and if the buyer doesn’t tell you what to revise, then redeliver it, and complete the order. Don’t wait 14-15 days and do nothing.

I can provide you with a simple solution, same thing I did:

1. Don’t try to mimick people, don’t try to step in someone else’s shoes.
  2. Increase your time for completion of the current Gig / all Gigs.
  3. Enjoy the breath of fresh air you just gained.

I can provide you with a simple solution, same thing I did:

1. Don’t try to mimick people, don’t try to step in someone else’s shoes.
  2. Increase your time for completion of the current Gig / all Gigs.
  3. Enjoy the breath of fresh air you just gained.

Enjoy the breath of fresh air you just gained.

Thanks For help 🙂 Great Solution I will Deifinetly try this

Enjoy the breath of fresh air you just gained.

Thanks For help 🙂 Great Solution I will Deifinetly try this

P.S. For a reference, a WordPress website with 3 languages, I take a month to do. I don’t care what the clients wants. He can take his money elsewhere and get worse design for quicker time.

Yeah, I believe there are some people that are gonna deal with that for a week, but that’s huge corporations we’re talking about!

I’m a small business owners and a few guys working for me, a small team.

Archived