Why Is My Gig Not Listed

wesdog

My Gig Has Sold Over 2k Sales, I’m A Top Rated Seller, 100% On Everything. I Used to Be Listed On Front Page Of Radio Ads, Now Sellers With 7 Sales Are Listed While I’m Not. Any Clue As To Why Every Other Month My Gig Gets Removed For No Reason?

If I Don’t Make Money, YOU DON’T MAKE MONEY!

Makes ZERO Sense To Not Feature My Gig!

Wes

My Gig Has Sold Over 2k Sales, I’m A Top Rated Seller, 100% On Everything. I Used to Be Listed On Front Page Of Radio Ads, Now Sellers With 7 Sales Are Listed While I’m Not. Any Clue As To Why Every Other Month My Gig Gets Removed For No Reason?

If I Don’t Make Money, YOU DON’T MAKE MONEY!

Wes

It seems a little presumptuous to assume that YOUR gig needs to be featured above others in the listings. Fiverr does not guarantee any sort of placement for any seller’s gigs – even if the seller is proud of their gigs, and wants them to be featured prominently on the site.

• 7 months later...

It seems a little presumptuous to assume that YOUR gig needs to be featured above others in the listings. Fiverr does not guarantee any sort of placement for any seller’s gigs – even if the seller is proud of their gigs, and wants them to be featured prominently on the site.

We are all in this to make money correct?

Why would a gig that has 7 sales be on the top of the search page over a gig that has over 2k sales?

Maybe featured was out of line but atleast place the gig near the top of the search page…

We are all in this to make money correct?

Why would a gig that has 7 sales be on the top of the search page over a gig that has over 2k sales?

Maybe featured was out of line but atleast place the gig near the top of the search page…

I don’t know. You’ll have to ask Fiverr.

Archived