I have a month in Fiverr and I still do not receive my first job

ricardougas

Wow, I guess I’m the late bloomer here. I had to wait almost 6 months to get my first order. A lot more came afterwards.

I can’t seem to understand the impatience of people around here. So many folks just feel ENTITLED to have the orders right away from the start. It doesn’t work like that.

If you need QUICK MONEY, just find a job, I’m sure you’ll be able to find plenty with your expertise.

Or you can have PATIENCE, and see if it works. Put some more effort in it. Put your life in your craft, etc.

Wow, I guess I’m the late bloomer here. I had to wait almost 6 months to get my first order. A lot more came afterwards.

I can’t seem to understand the impatience of people around here. So many folks just feel ENTITLED to have the orders right away from the start. It doesn’t work like that.

If you need QUICK MONEY, just find a job, I’m sure you’ll be able to find plenty with your expertise.

Or you can have PATIENCE, and see if it works. Put some more effort in it. Put your life in your craft, etc.

I understand, I’ve only seen cases that have their first order a week, but nevertheless it takes time to have the first order, thank you

I understand, I’ve only seen cases that have their first order a week, but nevertheless it takes time to have the first order, thank you

They did that because of:

1. Luck (like founding money on the ground, rare, but doable);
  2. They’ve put a super catchy photo thumbnail or made a cool title and descr. and people clicked on it;
  3. They offered a service that nobody here offered before.

Archived