I got my first warning from fiverr! This is why :S

kha1ed

What do you mean by “he changed the script”? 🤨

The script is what the voice over artist read and what I do the animation based on.

I have put a note that any change in the script will cost more, he did that twice and I charged him twice.

Changing the script like asking for a video about the forest and after the video is delivered you change your mind to a video about desert, stuff like that.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end, all buyers can simple create another account. However, the sellers can’t do that as we have ratings, levels, and clients.

Incorrect. According to Fiverr’s Terms of Service, NO SELLER can have more than one account. It doesn’t matter if you’re a buyer, or a seller, you can only have ONE account.

Please do not give false advice.

Sadly anyone without a nagging moral compass can have multiple accounts. At least until fiverr adds some foolproof identity verification.

Thanks for the information. I face same case few months before, buyer send me order and ask more than against basic gig when I told I deliver only 50 items he using harsh words. But I will deliver some extra but they bought and give 3.7 🌟.

I want to know what tips if buyer send me order without asking and ask some extra?

Thanks for the information. I face same case few months before, buyer send me order and ask more than against basic gig when I told I deliver only 50 items he using harsh words. But I will deliver some extra but they bought and give 3.7 🌟.

I want to know what tips if buyer send me order without asking and ask some extra?

Don’t worry about this when it comes to money! Charge as much as you want, if they don’t want to pay just cancel it.

But make sure to include a note for them before placing the order that any extra will cost more, and let them acknowledge that.

That’s my view 😅

I’m confused :s
If the customer support screened your communication with the buyer and the fact, that he clearly mentioned that he liked your work and wants repeat business, clearly supports your stance. Had he not opted for another gig would have supported buyer’s point of view on the rating.
It was only natural of you to ask about the rating.
Thanks for the insight though 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with customer support. It’s really awkward to talk to buyers about the rating they leave. I think you should be thankful that he came back after leaving you an average rating (because 3 stars does say ‘satisfactory’). Either that, or tell him that you don’t think you’re a good fit, but it’s awkward to confront people about the rating they leave you. That would make me so uncomfortable if I was the buyer.

I agree with customer support. It’s really awkward to talk to buyers about the rating they leave. I think you should be thankful that he came back after leaving you an average rating (because 3 stars does say ‘satisfactory’). Either that, or tell him that you don’t think you’re a good fit, but it’s awkward to confront people about the rating they leave you. That would make me so uncomfortable if I was the buyer.

@jenihiggs I think you are right it will helpful for all

Maybe off topic, But getting below 5 stars should be very acceptable.

I got an order from a client in July, after the order completed he left 4 stars. I’ve never asked why he rated me with 4 stars and I thought maybe my customer service was bad and started improving it by being online instantly when I am required. I started getting more orders from him and then I got 4.3(once), 4.7(twice) and then 20 something times 5 stars.

I am pretty sure I would never put 5 stars for most of the works I’ve done. Maybe people do it for the sake of doing it after seeing millions of people have 5 stars on their profiles.

I agree with you @ilyosinn. I think it’s weird that 5 stars is the standard. If that’s standard, then what is above and beyond?

I’ve gotten two 4-star reviews (both from the same buyer) and I never asked why. 4 stars says ‘good experience’.

The new level system makes the sellers worried, and each rating counts!

I’m pretty sure that’s the entire point of the new Levels system. Each rating counts, as it should (technicalities, opinions, and debate aside) 😉

I’m pretty sure that’s the entire point of the new Levels system.

This is right. We have never written about reviews and ratings until new level system. Maybe this force sellers to ask for review.

K: Brush it off. Keep movin! You got this. Hundreds and Thousands of Fiverr clients need and want your services! Just show up and do the best every single time!

You don’t need to give energy to it, you have too many people that want to pay you for your services! All The Best!

God Bless,
Michael

• 2 years later...

Archived