Anyone know a content synthesizer?

germinateusa

Hi Fiverr :mage: force. I have a lot of content that I need synthesized (AKA made sense of for the right arenas - blog posts, training, social media posts, mini graphics, etc…) I call it content synthesis because I have content that I know will help my business along but it needs to be partitioned, segmented and utilized in the right mediums. I don’t see anything that fits this description after about 20 minutes of searches. Sure, I could spend more time but I came here to Get S*&! Done 🙂 I’m a bit creative but the details and making poop look great or rather, decent stuff look great, I need help.

Would be great if you know that I do business online. I’m brand new here so go easy on me. 🙂 Still can’t figure out how the @discobot won’t let me put a profile pic up. Maybe I haven’t yet unlocked this magic.

Guest discobot

Hi Fiverr :mage: force. I have a lot of content that I need synthesized (AKA made sense of for the right arenas - blog posts, training, social media posts, mini graphics, etc…) I call it content synthesis because I have content that I know will help my business along but it needs to be partitioned, segmented and utilized in the right mediums. I don’t see anything that fits this description after about 20 minutes of searches. Sure, I could spend more time but I came here to Get S*&! Done 🙂 I’m a bit creative but the details and making poop look great or rather, decent stuff look great, I need help.

Would be great if you know that I do business online. I’m brand new here so go easy on me. 🙂 Still can’t figure out how the @discobot won’t let me put a profile pic up. Maybe I haven’t yet unlocked this magic.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Archived