Is this necessary to earn $20000 to be nominated for top rated seller?

bahmmy1

I want to know that the is this Is this necessary to earn $20000 to be nominated for top rated seller? or the other require are ok to be nominated for TRS.

regards

I want to know that the is this Is this necessary to earn $20000 to be nominated for top rated seller? or the other require are ok to be nominated for TRS.

I’m confused… If Fiverr specifically states that $20,000 in revenue is a requirement for consideration to TRS, why would you wonder otherwise? Are you hoping we’ll tell you about secret short-cuts to TRS? Because… there are none. What Fiverr states, is what you will have to achieve.

I’m confused… If Fiverr specifically states that $20,000 in revenue is a requirement for consideration to TRS, why would you wonder otherwise? Are you hoping we’ll tell you about secret short-cuts to TRS? Because… there are none. What Fiverr states, is what you will have to achieve.

Are you hoping we’ll tell you about secret short-cuts to TRS?

I thought we weren’t going to tell anyone. Remember? The first rule about TRS club is that you don’t talk about TRS club.

Archived