Not getting any orders :( since 4 months

ebbykhan

dnt know why but am not getting any order and its been 4-5 months i barely got any order except the one or two i got from buyers request.

dnt know if the fiverr is over crowded now or i am invisible.

can anyone help? 😑

dnt know why but am not getting any order and its been 4-5 months i barely got any order except the one or two i got from buyers request.

You’re probably invisible. You can change this by marketing and promoting your gig. Sitting back and expecting to “get orders” without any work is a terrible business strategy – and usually one that fails miserably.

Fiverr’s brand tagline encourages people to take action and do things. What are you DOING to build YOUR success?

You’re probably invisible. You can change this by marketing and promoting your gig. Sitting back and expecting to “get orders” without any work is a terrible business strategy – and usually one that fails miserably.

Fiverr’s brand tagline encourages people to take action and do things. What are you DOING to build YOUR success?

currently i am sharing on Twitter and facebook both but not so many time just 3 4 time a week

currently i am sharing on Twitter and facebook both but not so many time just 3 4 time a week

I see. If these places aren’t working for you, then find other places to market your gig. 😉

yeah i am going to find them out 😉

Your wink seems to suggest otherwise. But I’ll trust your words. You’re going to work hard on a daily basis, and you’re going to earn your success. That’s the spirit!

haha no am going to work really hard for this

Hi ebbykhan, I checked your gig and it’s really low which is a good start because first you kind of lose until you get enough reviews then raise your price to what your time worth.

Now, just so you know it took me a little over a year for people to start ordering my gigs, so make sure you have other income and don’t just count on Fiverr, at least not just yet.

I also suggest adding more than one gig, so people have more options to chose from and list the one you charge more on a different gig.

You can share on social media but this does not guarantee you will get more gigs, also for some people, they have a spiritual blockage, like poverty consciousness that creates a spiritual block no matter what you do, therefore cleansing is recommended and can be really rewarding.

You can also go to your dashboard, go to selling on the top left corner, and scroll down to “buyers requests”, and send your offer to help the ones who are seeking for help in the area of your expertise.

If I can be any further help to you, feel free to message me.

Best of luck 🙂

If you will find help if you use the little 🔍 at the top right-hand corner for help. Here is an example of what is there. Good luck.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

Hi ebbykhan, I checked your gig and it’s really low which is a good start because first you kind of lose until you get enough reviews then raise your price to what your time worth.

Now, just so you know it took me a little over a year for people to start ordering my gigs, so make sure you have other income and don’t just count on Fiverr, at least not just yet.

I also suggest adding more than one gig, so people have more options to chose from and list the one you charge more on a different gig.

You can share on social media but this does not guarantee you will get more gigs, also for some people, they have a spiritual blockage, like poverty consciousness that creates a spiritual block no matter what you do, therefore cleansing is recommended and can be really rewarding.

You can also go to your dashboard, go to selling on the top left corner, and scroll down to “buyers requests”, and send your offer to help the ones who are seeking for help in the area of your expertise.

If I can be any further help to you, feel free to message me.

Best of luck 🙂

thanks alot you saying i should lower my rate?

thanks alot you saying i should lower my rate?

No ebbykhan, I didn’t say that. You already charge very low. All I said was, keep it low and add other gigs to charge more with extras. and not give everything for $5. When you are more established, you can ask for a better fee that for the type of your job you doing, because you deserve to be paid for your talent and time.

• 2 weeks later...

Same with me, it’ss 7mnths already without a single job…

Hello Adekoya,

it’s probably the content of the Gig.

This is a kind of a circular paradox.

From one side I find myself often longing for a thing like that.

I am sure that I’m not the only one.

From the other side, when I think that I have to pay to find someone that makes me laugh, well, it’s a bit saddening.

Best of luck. 😀

Archived