What to do if a buyer threatens you to give negative rating if not refund?

shubhamdahale

I already answered this question in your other comment. Please don’t repost just to get attention.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 65841_1.png

An Effective Solution to the BIG Mutual Cancellation Problem

Ignor him. Buyers should not be threatening negative reviews, and YOU don’t have to give in to his threats. So you get a negative review. Post your response to that review, and move on. If you stop giving in to the fear of negative reviews, those...

I already answered this question in your other comment. Please don’t repost just to get attention.

Ignor him. Buyers should not be threatening negative reviews, and YOU don’t have to give in to his threats. So you get a negative review. Post your response to that review, and move on. If you stop giving in to the fear of negative reviews, those...

By the way i’ve posted it before you even replied me so if you have a

problem to post on my topics

If you have a problem dont post on my topic other people are happy to help

I will post on any topic that I wish. I am here to help people. It is not your place to tell me where I can and cannot post. I cautioned you not to do something that I have seen many other forum users do in the past – and many of them have had their copied posts pulled by the mods.

I’m trying to help you… buddy. Don’t double post.

I will post on any topic that I wish. I am here to help people. It is not your place to tell me where I can and cannot post. I cautioned you not to do something that I have seen many other forum users do in the past – and many of them have had their copied posts pulled by the mods.

actually you’re trying to get attention by arguing with me on my post you better get somewhere else

@shubhamdahale

Actually, other people of which I am one do not like it when a Forum user posts the same thing twice. It is like they are searching for the answer they want to hear, not the answer that is true.

@jonbaas told you the truth the first time you posted this. Be a wise 🦉

just asking curiously what to do if i do all my buyers work and after that he wants refund and if i disagree he threatens me to give negative rating?

what to do if i do all my buyers work and after that he wants refund and if i disagree he threatens me to give negative rating?

I would report him to customer support. I’m not sure what they would do but they might warn him. I don’t think this is allowed.

Archived