Racism on Fiverr

saurabhchopra20

I posted the Fiverr TOS. You posted another seller’s post. What is the relation?

The relation is quite described. As a seller, i am facing cancelation problem from some countries. I provide my service as best as possible. You should check my reviews. I provide that what I described in my gig description.

The relation is quite described. As a seller, i am facing cancelation problem from some countries. I provide my service as best as possible. You should check my reviews. I provide that what I described in my gig description.

As per Fiverr TOS, you are not allowed to discriminate and your account needs to be suspended or removed.

Screenshot_20171202-222447.thumb.jpg.33de8412cb4edc3abf4db371cba2be70.jpg

Please see attached Fiverr TOS.

It clearly mentions “The Fiverr marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, ■■■■■■ preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.”

Now shouldn’t Fiverr suspend/remove the offending seller?

Now shouldn’t Fiverr suspend/remove the offending seller?

As stated here…

Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, s****l preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.

…they might. They would need to investigate the whole case first, and the decision is up to them, not on anyone on the forum (we’re just sellers and buyers here, not Fiverr staff, and we don’t decide who gets banned or not).

Now, you can leave it to Customer Support, move on, and find someone who wants to work with you, or you can keep violating the forum rules and/or arguing on the forum (doesn’t sound very productive). What are you going to do?

I think you should read this topic.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Is it possible to block buyers from certain countries?

This has probably been ranted about and asked many times. There are 3 countries whose buyers have an issue every single time. I would like to permanently block buyers from these countries. The other issue is buyers who claim they are in the US but...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 1 ❤

Archived