I cant get any oreder

adobeshafiq

Very objective speaking: your English skills are the problem. Your profile says ‘fluent’, but actually they are not even basic. I would recommend on improving them. Once you have this under the belt you can go on and improve your gigs accordingly.
A good and free source for improving your English skills is the channel from ‘Papa teach me’
favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube AAuE7mDDEsE5mXwEpul-9XYU42JpNUaPYok-rjEfRg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Learn English with Papa Teach Me

Talk more. Communicate better. Learn English the fun way Visit our official website, or contact us: papalessons@gmail.com

photo.thumb.jpg.1e509aa6f6398c54e3f33618572e5a62.jpg

Very objective speaking: your English skills are the problem. Your profile says ‘fluent’, but actually they are not even basic. I would recommend on improving them. Once you have this under the belt you can go on and improve your gigs accordingly.

A good and free source for improving your English skills is the channel from ‘Papa teach me’

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube AAuE7mDDEsE5mXwEpul-9XYU42JpNUaPYok-rjEfRg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Learn English with Papa Teach Me

Talk more. Communicate better. Learn English the fun way Visit our official website, or contact us: papalessons@gmail.com

thanks for your comments

I am very surprised that someone with the Harvard University English Department (search the profile image) would have such a time with English.

As for your lack of sales: As a Harvard man, you must know that your start date on Fiverr, November 2017, was not 4 months ago, but perhaps just 4 days ago. So you must give your tired logo design gig time to percolate, your uninspiring rasterizing gig time to blossom, and your logo design gig time to bring in plagiarism complaints.

Bottom line: Your gig image sells your service, if your category is graphic arts. Your images are…meh.

It is always best to use your own image. When you take one from the internet anyone can do a “search google for image” and discover you are not the person in the picture. That will make them not trust you. If you do not want to use your own image make an image for your profile. In addition there is a lot of competition on Fiverr. It took me 45 days to get my first order.

It is always best to use your own image. When you take one from the internet anyone can do a “search google for image” and discover you are not the person in the picture. That will make them not trust you. If you do not want to use your own image make an image for your profile. In addition there is a lot of competition on Fiverr. It took me 45 days to get my first order.

thnks for comments ,

Archived