What how many buyers leave feedback for your gig?

tomgoodheart

Question

• Answers 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on what your gig is, and the amount of orders you do this can vary a lot.

Once you hit over 1000 sales, for my gigs the number drops to about 70-75% leave feedback.

Once you hit 3000 orders, again, for me I’m seeing about 60-65%.

This is based on a few different gigs, and I’ve seen another topic here on Fiverr that pretty much says the same thing.

Again though, it kind of depends on what your gig is.

When I was within my first 200 gigs I had a 90-92% response and positive rating.

Depending on what your gig is, and the amount of orders you do this can vary a lot.

Once you hit over 1000 sales, for my gigs the number drops to about 70-75% leave feedback.

This is based on a few different gigs, and I’ve seen another topic here on Fiverr that pretty much says the same thing.

When I was within my first 200 gigs I had a 90-92% response and positive rating.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Sometimes I’m out of ideas. There are a few I have bought 5 gigs from, and after the 3rd I’m thinking do they really wanna hear great job again? I will say you never cease to amaze me to one guy, or you’ve done it again… then I wonder whether I should just give a thumbs up instead?

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Sometimes I’m out of ideas. There are a few I have bought 5 gigs from, and after the 3rd I’m thinking do they really wanna hear great job again? I will say you never cease to amaze me to one guy, or you’ve done it again… then I wonder whether I should just give a thumbs up instead?

Archived