Unique article personnel

busybrainbox

I just join fiverr and I am an expert in article writing and research work and assignment.

I am an expert in article writing and research work and assignment.

I buy tons of articles here, so a few quick questions:

1. What makes you an expert in article writing and research?
  2. What are your credentials? IOW, what’s your background?

I am an expert in article writing and research work and assignment.

1. What makes you an expert in article writing and research?
  2. What are your credentials? IOW, what’s your background?

I surf the internet to generate relevant information concerning a particular topic, consult related books and journals together then write with my own unique words.

I am very vast when it come to sorting of information and I don’t need tool like copyscape to verify if my work is duplicated.because I don’t do copy & paste,I enjoy writing and love writing my best.

I surf the internet to generate relevant information concerning a particular topic, consult related books and journals together then write with my own unique words.

I am very vast when it come to sorting of information and I don’t need tool like copyscape to verify if my work is duplicated.because I don’t do copy & paste,I enjoy writing and love writing my best.

That still doesn’t seem to answer @gina_riley2 's questions. I’d very much like the answers to her questions as well. Perhaps you can directly answer what she asked you:

What makes you an expert in article writing and research?

What are your credentials? IOW, what’s your background?

What makes you an EXPERT? What are your CREDENTIALS. Surfing the internet, and reading books does not make you an expert… and those are not credentials. 😉

I just join fiverr and I am an expert in article writing and research work and assignment.

This is your profile description. Everything you write on your profile needs to be absolutely flawless. Make sure you pay attention to details.

image.png.906aebdc10275b75ce927fc05f48b47d.png

Even your first sentence here needs improvement

Archived