[GAME] What are 5 useless facts about you? 👁️ 🎣

woofy31

Hmm useless facts :thinking:

1. I also never drink alcohol, coffee or smoke.
  2. I’ve never been drunk either! 😱
  3. I don’t need an alarm clock, as I wake up always automatically 5-15 minutes before the alarm rings.
  4. I love darkness and cold (But not freezing cold!). Though candle light is even better than pure darkness!
  5. If I do mindfulness meditation before bed, I can usually lucid dream as a result.

If I do mindfulness meditation before bed, I can usually lucid dream as a result.

Ah the lucid dreams are the most fun I’ve ever had.

I practice every day asking myself periodically “Is this a dream I am having?” so it becomes a habit to analyze what I am experiencing, and hopefully carry that question into my dream life. This helps the lucid dream process take place.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a farmer’s daughter and once had my thumb all but cut off from a piece of farm equipment.

My husband washes most of the dishes because my right-hand gets a rash when I do, even if I wear gloves. Maybe the latex-free kind would work? :thinking: But then I might have to wash dishes more often!

I grew up with cats and dogs in the family, but now I am allergic to cats. Sorry to all you cat lovers. 🐱

I have developed a fascination with owls.

I like to drink adult beverages but l cannot hold my liquor. One beer is almost too much for me because it makes me light headed.

1. I am a farmer’s daughter and once had my thumb all but cut off from a piece of farm equipment.
  2. My husband washes most of the dishes because my right-hand gets a rash when I do, even if I wear gloves. Maybe the latex-free kind would work? :thinking: But then I might have to wash dishes more often!
  3. I grew up with cats and dogs in the family, but now I am allergic to cats. Sorry to all you cat lovers. 🐱
  4. I have developed a fascination with owls.
  5. I like to drink adult beverages but l cannot hold my liquor. One beer is almost too much for me because it makes me light headed.

I grew up with cats and dogs in the family, but now I am allergic to cats. Sorry to all you cat lovers. 🐱

Yes I have both of these situations too. I currently have no pets for the first time in my life to see if it helps my allergies and it does but I miss a pet so much.

LOVE owls. I know a nature center with a tiny pet owl they rescued. Of course I can feel it’s fear and sadness over being indoors all the time so it’s hard for me.

I have to avoid some situations unfortunately due to this.

Yes I have both of these situations too. I currently have no pets for the first time in my life to see if it helps my allergies and it does but I miss a pet so much.

LOVE owls. I know a nature center with a tiny pet owl they rescued. Of course I can feel it’s fear and sadness over being indoors all the time so it’s hard for me.

I have to avoid some situations unfortunately due to this.

Poor owl. So you are an empath?

If I do mindfulness meditation before bed, I can usually lucid dream as a result.

I practice every day asking myself periodically “Is this a dream I am having?” so it becomes a habit to analyze what I am experiencing, and hopefully carry that question into my dream life. This helps the lucid dream process take place.

Yeah! Reality checks are quite powerful, if it becomes a habit. I often count my fingers in my dream as the result of doing so when awake, and it always becomes a lucid dream if I notice having more or less fingers than I should have, which usually is the case.

I work till 2.30 am on Fiverr designs.And I read books till 5 am…and my alarm goes off at 5.30 am… (no wonder I repair the alarm a lot)…

I cannot swim & I cannot drive a car…

Love rich fruit cake… Home made ones, the baker eats most of it… 😄

I rescue birdies, squirrels & pets - recent rescue was an eagle…

Modeling new dresses my mother make ( I don’t like taking photos of me… but love wearing them)…

I’m not sure about the most, but they’re definitely fun! 😺

It depends on what you choose to do in them. I like to fly when I realize I’m dreaming.

It depends on what you choose to do in them. I like to fly when I realize I’m dreaming.

Flying. Running on water. Going through walls (and not just walls). Swimming underwater. Trying to get to another planet. And a lot more… 🙂

Flying. Running on water. Going through walls (and not just walls). Swimming underwater. Trying to get to another planet. And a lot more… 🙂

I sometimes question people in my dream trying to get to the bottom of the dream state, what’s going on. I ask them “Do you realize that this is my dream? What are you doing here? Are you real? Where are we?” They usually are just as confused as I am.

I sometimes question people in my dream trying to get to the bottom of the dream state, what’s going on. I ask them “Do you realize that this is my dream? What are you doing here? Are you real? Where are we?” They usually are just as confused as I am.

I have never thought of doing that.

Sometimes I remember an older dream while I’m dreaming, and if I like it, I try to re-dream it.

Guest jenihiggs

So I had to Google because I thought they sounded familiar, and yes! They were in Chappie! 💕

Yeah! That’s them 🙂 I finally watched that movie for the first time the other day. It was pretty good. It raised a lot of cool questions about the nature of sentience and what it means to be self-aware.

There is nothing useless about me, however, there is one thing that puzzles me for years:

Every time when I eat to much, I get pain on top of my left shoulder. As if somebody is poking a finger very hard from above on the joint where the arm is attached. I never met anybody who has the same symptom.
Of course this has the advantage that I have a painful reminder when to stop eating, lol.

There is nothing useless about me, however, there is one thing that puzzles me for years:

Every time when I eat to much, I get pain on top of my left shoulder. As if somebody is poking a finger very hard from above on the joint where the arm is attached. I never met anybody who has the same symptom.

Of course this has the advantage that I have a painful reminder when to stop eating, lol.

Referred pain from a hernia in the diaphragm possibly.

Disclaimer alert: I am not a medical professional. It is always best to seek out medical advise from a physician. I have no training in the medical professions.

Referred pain from a hernia in the diaphragm possibly.

Disclaimer alert: I am not a medical professional. It is always best to seek out medical advise from a physician. I have no training in the medical professions.

Interesting. Will have to investigate that. Maybe it’s a good idea to ask my doctor next time I see him. It’s a while ago, I had my last appointment years ago, because I was concerned about him and wanted to ask him how he is doing, lol.

I had a friend who had to wear warm gloves year around because she had Raynaud’s disease and her hands were always cold.

That can lead to or is associated with scleroderma sometimes. I saw a mother and daughter at a meeting of dermatologists who both had that and it was really severe and disfiguring.

I love techno music (and here I am in the deep south where country and gospel rule) - Scooter, Italobrothers, Groove Coverage and Basshunter are my favs. (I keep hoping that when we visit Europe in 2019, HP, Michael and Phil will still be touring the area.)

I absolutely love my gym time. When I don’t go, I get crabby and anxious.

I’m up nearly every day at 3 a.m.

I detest coffee but love the aroma.

I only like hot chocolate with nutmeg and cinnamon in it - as it boosts my metabolism and gives me a rush!

Oddly enough #3 sparked more questions for me than #2

When is your cat’s birthday?

Is your cat a Sagittarius or a Capricorn?

How old will your cat be?

What is your cat’s name?

Will your cat be having a birthday party?

Oddly enough #3 sparked more questions for me than #2

When is your cat’s birthday?

Is your cat a Sagittarius or a Capricorn?

How old will your cat be?

What is your cat’s name?

Will your cat be having a birthday party?

😊My favorite subject to talk about!

She was rescued from some teenagers torturing her in a park, and then I adopted her–actually she adopted me.

I calculated that she was born in December, but since I obviously don’t know when exactly, me and her agreed to celebrate her birthday every Hanukkah. She gets a week long celebration along with the festival of lights + her first name is Twinkles–so it all makes sense.

Her full name is Twinkles Happy Sugar-Socks.

I also add extra names to her name every time I think of one. But she will be five next month and I can’t remember most of the extra names except Winnie - Luella, Sheeshee Shabat (which means Friday-Saturday).

945003522_twinks3.thumb.jpg.7ee792b71196d8449aaec80a4a088054.jpg

Little Twinky

1917844104_twinks1.jpg.7c1532be30dc50565af5ab509247a960.jpg

"Umm, Twinks-Twinks, maybe this is not the most productive way of studying. . ."

2045414132_twinks2.thumb.jpg.d1b5da9b605e73076436af24c7bd01a2.jpg

"Well, at least you tried, Twinkle Toes".

2126455649_twinks5.thumb.jpg.ce780acc52b07cb782285cdbe1f13bed.jpg

The time I told Twinkles Pinkles that I couldn’t play with her cuz I had to study. She went outside suspicious of me, and kept checking what I was up to.

1569009135_twinks4.thumb.jpg.b08c4f70b9b22941e89c15b296e5b96a.jpg

I love this furry ball of sweetness!

Archived