Confused about rules with Buyer request

zahid3d9

Hi Friends. I have little confusion with my proposal in reply of buyer request. Did i break any rules of fiverr with the buyer request?
Actually I wants to indicate some points. like… one of those that link. Most of the time I attach one or few links with my proposal, as my previous work or sample.Is that ok with the rules?
And another is: sometimes I said to buyer directly about my previews client info.Like… “I did before this kind of work, for an USA client. Who’s name was Jones.”
etc.
Hope now, I did explained clearly.

Please see one of my request in attached img file for better understanding. Thank You!brequest.PNG.15d024f5a40bf41afa2635e39912f027.PNG

Guest offlinehelpers

If you’re advertising your services in the buyer requests section, then yes, you’re breaking the rules.

Buyers’ requests are just that - requests by buyers looking for services, not for sellers to offer theirs.

If you’re advertising your services in the buyer requests section, then yes, you’re breaking the rules.

Buyers’ requests are just that - requests by buyers looking for services, not for sellers to offer theirs.

Sorry, may be I can’t explain properly or may be you understood wrong. I mean my proposal to buyer from buyer request.

Guest offlinehelpers

Sorry, may be I can’t explain properly or may be you understood wrong. I mean my proposal to buyer from buyer request.

Ah - you’re replying to a buyer’s request? Thank you for editing your initial post to make it clearer for all of us.

Not sure what you want to know about your reply though - can you be more specific please with what you’re looking for, and I’m sure users will be more than happy to help you. ☀️

Archived