Wish me luck I got LEVEL one batch

faruk_ahmmed

Hi Doers,
Woah 😍 i just now got level one batch Thanks the community people for helping me to achieve this …can remember few days back it was my first order from my first buyer and now few days later - today again it’s the order from that buyer helped me getting the batch ! That’s awesome.😀 1257638048_level1.PNG.0494b75cb6d8c3cf5a39a913d926c097.PNG

Congratulation bro. May you tell me should I complete only 10 order or I have to earn $400 to reach level one…

I don’t know this… so please ans

According to new rules you need to complete the following : (1) complete 10 order (2) Earn $400 (3) be active 60 days (4) you should have at least 90% ( response rate ,Order completion and On-time Delivery ) . If you miss any of these requirements you won’t get the level batch ! You must have to complete all of these requirements .

Guest offlinehelpers

Congratulation bro. May you tell me should I complete only 10 order or I have to earn $400 to reach level one…

I don’t know this… so please ans

The new rules don’t come in until mid-January.

If you can get 10 orders completed before then, you should achieve your level 1 badge, regardless of the monetary value. 🙂

Archived