Question, need liitle help guys

barbydoll

Guest offlinehelpers

so nobody dont know exacly if its alow ?

If you’re going to give your buyers a bonus, send it with the delivery rather than after, otherwise it could be seen as trying to manipulate feedback,

Guest offlinehelpers

so how i can do that ? after u give me your feedback u can activate free bonus or how to say ?

Don’t mention feedback - just give them a bonus, otherwise you could get into trouble.

so how i can do that ? after u give me your feedback u can activate free bonus or how to say ?

You need to send the bonus when you deliver the order.

Do not say they will get it after they give feedback. You do not want to sound like you are rewarding them for giving feedback since you could get your account banned for feedback manipulation.

So how i must to say ?

this its what u get , and if u like u can send message in inbox for send u the bonus ?

or its better

u order one , and i get two ?

if u like u can send message in inbox for send u the bonus

They should not have to do anything at all to get the bonus. Just give it to them automatically.

So how i must to say ?

this its what u get , and if u like u can send message in inbox for send u the bonus ?

or its better

u order one , and i get two ?

This really sounds like you are trying to plan something that might get you in trouble. The only easy way to offer a bonus safely is just to deliver something extra and say that you have delivered a free bonus as a thank you. Something like that would work, but you should not make any mention that they have to leave feedback or send you a particular message or anything.

Also, you need to write in complete words and sentences in your gig descriptions and advertising. Don’t use “u” for “you” or anything like that. Buyers want professionalism.

Guest offlinehelpers

yes i understand that , but i dont want the bonus to be in the order , and i want just the buyer accept the bonus or not

Its better if i write like that : ?

I offer this for 5$ and for next order u will receive double ? Its just marketing 🙂

Thanks

Don’t make them do anything extra to get their bonus. Either give it to them with their delivery or don’t give it to them at all.

It may just be ‘marketing’, but please be careful, on Fiverr it could get you into trouble.

yes i understand that , but i dont want the bonus to be in the order , and i want just the buyer accept the bonus or not

Its better if i write like that : ?

I offer this for 5$ and for next order u will receive double ? Its just marketing 🙂

Thanks

You should ask customer support but I think they may say you can’t.

Fiverr has very strict rules that can cause a sellers account to get banned for some things like this.

As we have said, either give the bonus with the order without requiring anything to get it or don’t give any bonus.

Guest offlinehelpers

Then i forget about bonus … I just ask if its alow … u will survivre without any promotion.

Its alow services per 2 months , 6 months ? custom offer , if the member want like that ?

Have a look at all the info here:

and here:

It really will help! 🙂

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.168deaa8beefbe96916f8890ff6ec964.png

Archived