If your sales suddenly drop

zeus777

All you have to get more sales…

Fnd Fiverr’s programming team. Befriend them, send Christmas and birthday cards. Then introduce lavish gifts. Go to their weddings, bar/bat Mitzvah’s. After 6 months or so you will gain their trust…then…

Convince them to rewrite a back door into their YoYo algorithm they have in place right now.
And Kappow! You can write your own destiny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally disagree. “Dry up” periods ARE NOT part of normal business. It’s a sign that the marketing machine to drive new business here isn’t doing it’s job. Along with that, you could blame each one of us for not doing our own share of drumming up business. But I don’t recall seeing any Fiverr ads on TV, radio or anywhere else. And everyone is praising them for it.

Maybe bolstering it’s advertising is something Fiverr could work on. And something we should all be doing online as well, driving business here. Otherwise … yeah, business dries up.

Thank you for sharing, I was beginning to think it was happening to me alone but it’s finally Here, “THE DRY SPELL” now I’ve began looking to other freelancing platforms where the season is at the pick and it is turning out just perfect. I advice you don’t shy away from looking that direction too… as we wait for the situation to get better. Don’t sit back and wonder, do something…Thank you all.

Many People are worried about order If they follow this tip I guarantee They will get order…

1.Online 8 hours and refresh fiverr after every 15 minutes This will difficult but first you struggle then desire for something.
2.Always keep eyes on buyers request do try you are the first to send buyers request…
3.Think 100 times before making Gig but Once gig is created then never change because if you change the gig title what will happen your URL is not change this will be the same as your previous title your new title is different from your URL if you do not delete the gig only change title so that’s why first think then make a gig.
4.Now think there are many people working on fiverr with great skills and experience there are many people with 5 star rating and so many things they have for the attraction Now how we attract the buyer if we are New Seller We should have to create uniqueness in our self Which attract the buyer.
5.How and what kind of uniqueness we will create.
a.Do Write description professionally if you have skills you know how to describe your own things
b.Create attractive and professionally image for Gig.And complete the full portion of image.
3 images 1 video and pdf too because buyer wants to know how you passionate in your profession.
Video is the best way…
6.Once you made a stunning gig never delete and always share on social media and with your friends and do minimum till 2 months…
7.And the last point is very important for us Keep pushing yourself on the struggling track and never give up soon…If you follow these steps you will get order very quickly…

I find the same thing. Sales come in waves. Sometimes I can’t seem to catch a break…other times it’s super stale and I’m combing through Buyer Requests to find a few extra gigs. Don’t worry–as long as the world is Consumer Driven, you’ll find someone to sell to!

Happy Selling!

This is the longest time span with no order for me since starting a little more than 2 years ago. Back then or even a year ago I would get orders daily or even people constantly messaging me. Happy times, waking up to see Fiverr notifications on my phone every morning. Now I would be highly grateful for just one message, let alone an order.

I keep checking and sending offers to buyers requests, but nearly none turn to become an order. And this is when I have 700+ feedback and achieved a level 2 status. Back when I was practically a nobody with little ratings, I would send 5 offers and at least 2 would become orders.

I just think it’s weird with the sudden drop of sales & engagement. Certainly not natural since the consistency I’ve been having in the last 2 years.

Guest susy1982

hi I was asking for information because I’m a Neapolitan cook I put into play with my recipes from the jump to dessert what do you recommend is a concert that can yield profits? thank you in advance susy

This is the longest time span with no order for me since starting a little more than 2 years ago. Back then or even a year ago I would get orders daily or even people constantly messaging me. Happy times, waking up to see Fiverr notifications on my phone every morning. Now I would be highly grateful for just one message, let alone an order.

I keep checking and sending offers to buyers requests, but nearly none turn to become an order. And this is when I have 700+ feedback and achieved a level 2 status. Back when I was practically a nobody with little ratings, I would send 5 offers and at least 2 would become orders.

I just think it’s weird with the sudden drop of sales & engagement. Certainly not natural since the consistency I’ve been having in the last 2 years.

Being on Fiverr a long time does not guarantee success. You still need to take action to market and promote your services to the target customers that need them. It doesn’t sound like you’ve been doing this, and, therefore, as a result, your customers don’t know where to find your services, and you don’t have any orders.

Please take responsibility for your success. YOU need to take consistent action, reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Being on Fiverr a long time does not guarantee success. You still need to take action to market and promote your services to the target customers that need them. It doesn’t sound like you’ve been doing this, and, therefore, as a result, your customers don’t know where to find your services, and you don’t have any orders.

Please take responsibility for your success. YOU need to take consistent action, reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

I’m not saying being here a long time guarantees success. I’m just saying that it’s weird having more engagement in the beginning when we were a nobody but suddenly having a drop lately when we already achieved better stats.

In the last 2 years, I never had the need to promote my gig on any social media and was doing just fine. I only promoted my service through offers for buyer requests back then and I’m still doing that now, but like I said, I had better success converting them into actual orders in the past.

I’m not saying being here a long time guarantees success. I’m just saying that it’s weird having more engagement in the beginning when we were a nobody but suddenly having a drop lately when we already achieved better stats.

In the last 2 years, I never had the need to promote my gig on any social media and was doing just fine. I only promoted my service through offers for buyer requests back then and I’m still doing that now, but like I said, I had better success converting them into actual orders in the past.

I’m just saying that it’s weird having more engagement in the beginning when we were a nobody but suddenly having a drop lately when we already achieved better stats.

This is not weird at all. Fiverr gives new sellers a boost to help them get started, and then gradually removes that boost once the seller has learned the ropes, and been active selling on the site for a while. Once a new seller knows how Fiverr words, Fiverr doesn’t need to help that seller get any sales – the idea being that by that time, the seller will have already learned how to maintain their gigs, bring in new customers, and build their own success.

It isn’t Fiverr’s responsibility to make sellers successful. They help new sellers get started, and then let those new sellers take things from there.

Perhaps now is a good time to learn how to promote your gigs. This is something you should already have been doing from the beginning.

yes you are right.

I completed more then 300 orders and in 3 chapters.

I mean i complete 120 orders and then my sales stop.

But i try again and make changes in my GIG and tags and also share my GIG on social platforms.

I succeeded again and got 110 orders and i also struggling.

which tag you have selected for your gig is it from fiverr search bar?

Archived