$13000 in one year, is it possible?

youssefkamel

What service do you offer? Trust me it’s possible. Just work hard. I have read some stories here in FIVERR.

I am in the same feet like you. Trying to fund my account to pursue my Studies in FRANCE/BELGIUM.

Next year I will surely make the dream true 🙂

Working very hard.

Awesome! I’m glad to hear that you have the same goal as well. Hope that we both can achieve it ☀️

The big question is can you make $13,000 in 1 year helping people. Providing a product that someone sees value in. Maybe helping someone do something that they couldn’t do by them self. Can you create something that your customer can use and make more money using than they paid you? Can you create a supporting product or advertising video that helps someone sell more of their products?

Once you have accomplished this, then Fiverr is a good platform to connect you with customers that need your products or services.

It doesn’t have anything to do with how hard you work, It is about providing something that is needed and doing it with exceptional excellence. It does help to work hard. Be responsive and be delightful to work with.

I agree with the most being said, but I disagree with Uni being a waste of time. It is great if you want to integrate yourself in new country and society, so please don’t underrate it, it gives you status and new opportunities. Freelance is good and all, but it is great to have a diploma. So best of luck to you.

It’s worth getting a college degree even if you never use it in a job. The things it does for you are not always measurable in terms of income, but they are just as valuable if not more so. Graduate education, that beyond a four year degree, is even more valuable in many ways. Go as far as you can.

The big question is can you make $13,000 in 1 year helping people. Providing a product that someone sees value in. Maybe helping someone do something that they couldn’t do by them self. Can you create something that your customer can use and make more money using than they paid you? Can you create a supporting product or advertising video that helps someone sell more of their products?

Once you have accomplished this, then Fiverr is a good platform to connect you with customers that need your products or services.

It doesn’t have anything to do with how hard you work, It is about providing something that is needed and doing it with exceptional excellence. It does help to work hard. Be responsive and be delightful to work with.

Thank you for your comment. You actually turned my way of thinking about this situation. I’ll actually go by your advice and provide another service than the one I’m already providing to the people so I could help them out with their businesses.

@rodricksteal @misscrystal I’m surely not underrating uni. I’m just talking about my final year in high school which is infamous about the useless, many things we take & the unfair correction of tests. I wish if I could just drop it out but I can’t! So what i’m thinking about is to study abroad which is too expensive. This has been seriously my one and only goal in life & hopefully I’ll be able to achieve it. Wish If I could enter a uni in Canada too but not sure how it works :thinking:

Hi. yes, you can earn in one year.But for this, you need to get yourself with some expertise. when you were able to complete the projects of different people then you will earn. Earning depends on the skills. grow your skills then you can earn. thanks

Archived