Assignment writer and designer here

aliakbar1234

Hi all, Hope you all are doing well. I am new here and offering my best services to the community. The purpose here not just to earn few bucks but also to help others office goers who does not find it easy to write/type projects or assignments by their own. Feel free to contact. Thanks
PS. This is not for students who wants their assignments to be done.

Here’s the part that relates to assignment writing, which has been forbidden:

Third party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

I strongly suggest you to delete that gig right now, I’m surprised that it’s still there even after vickie has clearly pointed out that you will be banned.

On the other hand though I checked your gig and judging from the somewhat broken English and rather sloppy description, I’m not sure if students will be willing to ask for your help…

I strongly suggest you to delete that gig right now, I’m surprised that it’s still there even after vickie has clearly pointed out that you will be banned.

On the other hand though I checked your gig and judging from the somewhat broken English and rather sloppy description, I’m not sure if students will be willing to ask for your help…

I’m not sure if students will be willing to ask for your help…

I’m not sure whether people will be asking for his help in resume writing, either.

Archived