Payoneer horrible customer support?

adsensewizard

I need to make some very important purchases, but Payoneer keeps declining about half of my purchases. Always at specific shops too!

Anyone else have issues with them and is there a way to fix them? I’ve tried their support center to ask for help, and all messages get instantly tagged as resolved and I receive no help. The live chat link also gives a blank page only with the text “Live chat” on it. 😡 I can’t try their phone support, so not sure how that works.

I need to make some very important purchases, but Payoneer keeps declining about half of my purchases. Always at specific shops too!

Anyone else have issues with them and is there a way to fix them? I’ve tried their support center to ask for help, and all messages get instantly tagged as resolved and I receive no help. The live chat link also gives a blank page only with the text “Live chat” on it. 😡 I can’t try their phone support, so not sure how that works.

Anyone else have issues

Sorry to hear that. It’s working good here and i also did a quick google search in past 12 hours section just to see if other people having this problem but no. everything seems okay.

Anyone else have issues

Sorry to hear that. It’s working good here and i also did a quick google search in past 12 hours section just to see if other people having this problem but no. everything seems okay.

Yes I have.They banned my account with $60+ and I never get any solution So I forget payoneer for ever If they giving me money to use their service I am not going to use their service any more,Bad service ever.

Fiverr has best customer support ever I had seen See what they repliedCapture.JPG.1b5cd4f58bf4979924f8f546b28093bd.JPG

Archived