How can i develop my skill when i have no offer or order?

hasanpbs75

i have a lot of skills but at present i have no project. so i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day. so please give me advice "how can i develop my skill when i have no offer or order?"

Thank you

i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day

Because you’re getting older and forgetting stuff? 🙂

You offer social media marketing and SEO service. Try it on your own gig first.

If you don’t know how to market your skills then hire someone to do it for you.

It takes money to make money 😉

PS. Stealing from others won’t help you either.

Also logo design experts don’t use paint 3D. I’m not trying to be mean here, but there’s a long way to go before you can call yourself an expert. Reach out to fellow designers in various communities if you’re not sure what level of quality customers expect today.

i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day

Because you’re getting older and forgetting stuff? 🙂

You offer social media marketing and SEO service. Try it on your own gig first.

If you don’t know how to market your skills then hire someone to do it for you.

It takes money to make money 😉

PS. Stealing from others won’t help you either.

Also logo design experts don’t use paint 3D. I’m not trying to be mean here, but there’s a long way to go before you can call yourself an expert. Reach out to fellow designers in various communities if you’re not sure what level of quality customers expect today.

Because you’re getting older and forgetting stuff?

:smiley: you make my day 🙂 … hahaha

i have a lot of skills but at present i have no project. so i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day. so please give me advice "how can i develop my skill when i have no offer or order?"

Thank you

i have a lot of skills but at present i have no project. so i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day. so please give me advice “how can i develop my skill when i have no offer or order?”

Thank you

To be honest, this is one of the most ridiculous things I hear new sellers say. You don’t need to have sales to improve your skills. Just practice… improve your skills on your own. I draw realistic graphite portraits. I’ve sold many for hundreds of dollars – but I still draw my own portraits for fun (i.e., just for me). And, even though I’m not being paid for my own portraits, I’m still improving and developing my drawing skills.

Yes, we all want to make money doing what we do. But you don’t need money to improve your skills and become better at what you do.

Stop using no sales as an excuse.

i have a lot of skills but at present i have no project. so i am loosing my skill and knowledge day by day. so please give me advice “how can i develop my skill when i have no offer or order?”

Thank you

To be honest, this is one of the most ridiculous things I hear new sellers say. You don’t need to have sales to improve your skills. Just practice… improve your skills on your own. I draw realistic graphite portraits. I’ve sold many for hundreds of dollars – but I still draw my own portraits for fun (i.e., just for me). And, even though I’m not being paid for my own portraits, I’m still improving and developing my drawing skills.

Yes, we all want to make money doing what we do. But you don’t need money to improve your skills and become better at what you do.

Don’t want to be rude but Fiverr isn’t a place you come to improve your skills. You come here to sell skills you’ve honed.

but I still draw my own portraits for fun

I oddly wanna see one of those.

Thank you

thanks a lot for your advice.

Don’t want to be rude but Fiverr isn’t a place you come to improve your skills. You come here to sell skills you’ve honed.

but I still draw my own portraits for fun

Me too!! Me too!!! *waving both hands like a maniac *

Do not worry, just try to market or rather promote your gig(s) and some sales could happen.

Regarding skills, that is infinite. Because these days, technology is advancing so rapidly and almost everything including lots of (not all) gigs depend on some technology or the other, to deliver the final “product”.

Example, a logo creator may depend on some softwares (software isa kind of technology).

A voice artist depends on some recording equipment, a writer would use a word processing software to type his / her material.

And for example, softwares keep updating with new features, infact sometimes we see some really “disruptive” technology that changes the “names of games”. And if that happens in our domain, we need to learn those related skills (to utilize that technology).

So, skills is infinite, we just need to keep being updated by knowing the trends and learning what is new, continuously. It is a non-stop process, in a technology driven world.

thanks for your historical comment. I will be follow this

Because you’re getting older and forgetting stuff?

😃 … hahaha

It makes me sad. I thought of dementia and alzheimer cases plus my father had CJD so i know how that feels.

It was a good question to know if he has that kind of problem.

You are the best supporter in this topic

Archived