Who is Definitely going to loose their Lvl 2 Badge on Jan 15?

umerkhawer

Yeah, or that… 😃

But what if I get two 4.3s and a 3.8?

To feel safer, just calculate the number for that level.

I do that with everything in life. Makes you work harder

For example, (4.3, I will try to get 4 “5 stars”) + (3.8, I will try and get 9 “5 stars”)

You will need to work to get 9+4=13 “5 stars” to feel safe.

To feel safer, just calculate the number for that level.

I do that with everything in life. Makes you work harder

For example, (4.3, I will try to get 4 “5 stars”) + (3.8, I will try and get 9 “5 stars”)

You will need to work to get 9+4=13 “5 stars” to feel safe.

Maybe I will just aim to get all 5 stars so I don’t have to hurt my brain.

I may loose my lvl 1 badge on January 😩

Strange thing happens on my response rate. It stuck between 80% to 85% range. On previous few days the rate have increased from 80% to 85% when some new clients contacted me, however now it’s gradually decreasing.

Just before I type this message the rate was 82%, but now it’s 80% without even any new message coming to my Inbox.

My response time is 2 hours, no clue what’s going on. I had contact the CS but no improvement so far

I may loose my lvl 1 badge on January 😩

Strange thing happens on my response rate. It stuck between 80% to 85% range. On previous few days the rate have increased from 80% to 85% when some new clients contacted me, however now it’s gradually decreasing.

Just before I type this message the rate was 82%, but now it’s 80% without even any new message coming to my Inbox.

My response time is 2 hours, no clue what’s going on. I had contact the CS but no improvement so far

Start messing with spammers and you’ll pick up a few points. Chat it up with them and each response improves your rate. Just don’t click one of their links.

My completion rate is stubbornly clinging to 89%. I keep getting duplicate orders lately. I anticipate being at 95%+ by January 15, though. I have completely quit doing “I don’t work for jerks” cancellations, which is probably what Fiverr was hoping would happen with this new policy. That should get me the points I need in time.

Update: CS has replied me and said that I responded 2 clients (she mentioned these clients name) message for more than 24 hours. After I checked the messages date, it’s true, I replied their messages 2 days after received due to the absent of email notification (the messages weren’t regular messages but “Quote Request” messages. Not sure why no email notification).

Ok fair enough. But now my my response rate went down again to 78%. I am not sure this time what happened. Feel hopeless and will just let whatever happen to be happened 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mctimon

Update: CS has replied me and said that I responded 2 clients (she mentioned these clients name) message for more than 24 hours. After I checked the messages date, it’s true, I replied their messages 2 days after received due to the absent of email notification (the messages weren’t regular messages but “Quote Request” messages. Not sure why no email notification).

Ok fair enough. But now my my response rate went down again to 78%. I am not sure this time what happened. Feel hopeless and will just let whatever happen to be happened 🙂

@renderknight Your response rate is based on the responses in the last 30 days. If you just keep responding on time from now it’ll go back up to 100% maybe 30 days after today 🙂 …as the older responses get excluded from the rate calculation.

If you don’t get any new people contacting you then you’ll have the bad response times taking a larger chunk of the 30 days relatively (hope it makes sense) …due to the older positive response times getting excluded from the rate calculation

Just keep responding early to “brand new” buyers for 30 days and you should be fine

Guest mctimon

Upto now i require five orders, with a value of $70 with all Five Star rating and None should be late if i am to be promoted,… I never knew levels can drop.

Yeah levels can drop. Otherwise all top rated sellers will be a pain to work with, as they would now be able to do whatever they want. Actually there’s a number of “new sellers” with more than 300 ratings on their profile. These have obviously been demoted.

Yeah levels can drop. Otherwise all top rated sellers will be a pain to work with, as they would now be able to do whatever they want. Actually there’s a number of “new sellers” with more than 300 ratings on their profile. These have obviously been demoted.

Otherwise all top rated sellers will be a pain to work with, as they would now be able to do whatever they want.

giphy.gif.ab08afd5a39a3edb402aea7def140366.gif

it’s a joke 😜

Archived