Who is Definitely going to loose their Lvl 2 Badge on Jan 15?

umerkhawer

We all had a much clearer and Brutal look at the New Level System. After our profiles are going to be evaluated and Our Level May Downgraded. I for myself is currently struggling to rise my On-Time Delivery from 65% to 95%.

Just out of curiously who is definitely going ot loose their level?

Regards
UK

We all had a much clearer and Brutal look at the New Level System. After our profiles are going to be evaluated and Our Level May Downgraded. I for myself is currently struggling to rise my On-Time Delivery from 65% to 95%.

Regards

UK

why dont you just change the delivery time of you gigs?

Not meeeeee
I sit around 95% on the metrics all the time even before I knew what the metrics were.
Level 2 or TRS, it’s all the same to me.
This is my job, so I don’t deliver late, I respond on time and only 2% of my lifetime ratings have been below a 5-star…and those are 4+ stars.
If times are tight, I extend delivery time on all gig, communicate with all my buyers by providing project updates.
If one focuses on the jobs on hand, everything else takes care of itself.

If you didn’t know about the ratings and metrics and levels…would you do your jobs better? worse? or would you still want to sell as much as you can and provide the best services you can.

As the late, great, Bruce Lee once said “It’s like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger…”

Not meeeeee

I sit around 95% on the metrics all the time even before I knew what the metrics were.

Level 2 or TRS, it’s all the same to me.

This is my job, so I don’t deliver late, I respond on time and only 2% of my lifetime ratings have been below a 5-star…and those are 4+ stars.

If times are tight, I extend delivery time on all gig, communicate with all my buyers by providing project updates.

If one focuses on the jobs on hand, everything else takes care of itself.

If you didn’t know about the ratings and metrics and levels…would you do your jobs better? worse? or would you still want to sell as much as you can and provide the best services you can.

As the late, great, Bruce Lee once said “It’s like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger…”

Truth. Concentrating on metrics is putting the horse before the cart. Work on creating the best gigs you can deliver based on your clients’ needs. This is a business. If I had a business that only delivered 65% of its goods or services on time, I wouldn’t have a business for very long.

As has been mentioned before, you may want to extend your delivery times and make a change to your business model. The metrics are urging you to do so, and I’m sure your bank account might agree.

I wish you all success and send warm greetings from Cancun!

Regards

UK

who is definitely going ot loose their level?

Some of those who lose their level will simply be unfortunate due to circumstances beyond their control.

The majority of those who lose their level will be those who do not take action having been given almost 3 months’ notice of the review date.

Not sure whether I will make it but working hard and taking steps to give myself the best chance possible though.

85% sellers are going to loose their level - 😄

85% sellers are going to loose their level

Nobody knows what will happen until it happens - it’s pure conjecture, and not good for anybody I’m afraid.

I would say it is even beyond conjecture and is actually a gross exaggeration to cause panic/overreactions.

I simply don’t believe that many people will not do everything they can to ensure they get in line with the new requirements. As said before, some will be unlucky, others might just miss out but get it back the following month etc.

85% sellers are going to loose their level

Nobody knows what will happen until it happens - it’s pure conjecture, and not good for anybody I’m afraid.

I would say it is even beyond conjecture and is actually a gross exaggeration to cause panic/overreactions.

I simply don’t believe that many people will not do everything they can to ensure they get in line with the new requirements. As said before, some will be unlucky, others might just miss out but get it back the following month etc.

Anyone under 4.8 star rating is possibly going to lose their level. That one seems like the hardest one to correct.

Anyone under 4.8 star rating is possibly going to lose their level. That one seems like the hardest one to correct.

Not necessarily, the 4.8 is also based on 60 days which started last week.

Here is the Math for what is needed to maintain a 4.7 average.

If you get 100 reviews in 2 months, you can get a total of 500 stars (100x 5 stars). From that, you can afford to lose 30 stars and as the minimum is 1 star, it would take 8 one star reviews to put you under a 4.7 average if all other reviews were 5 stars.

OR

It is a little more complicated but more useful to work out the figures based on 15 stars per review - 5 for each part of Communication With Seller, Service as Described, Buy Again or Recommend. From those, you can lose 90 out of 1500 in total (100 orders, 15 stars per order).

Basically, if you lose more than 6% of the potential stars overall, then your average will be 4.7.

Not sure if that is reassuring or not but it does mean that for anyone that has over 20 sales every 60 days, then it will take more than one bad review to knock you down. If you sell less than 15 in two months, 1 one star review will put you under 4.8.

Edited to say “Reviews” instead of “Orders”

Not necessarily, the 4.8 is also based on 60 days which started last week.

Here is the Math for what is needed to maintain a 4.7 average.

If you get 100 reviews in 2 months, you can get a total of 500 stars (100x 5 stars). From that, you can afford to lose 30 stars and as the minimum is 1 star, it would take 8 one star reviews to put you under a 4.7 average if all other reviews were 5 stars.

OR

It is a little more complicated but more useful to work out the figures based on 15 stars per review - 5 for each part of Communication With Seller, Service as Described, Buy Again or Recommend. From those, you can lose 90 out of 1500 in total (100 orders, 15 stars per order).

Basically, if you lose more than 6% of the potential stars overall, then your average will be 4.7.

Not sure if that is reassuring or not but it does mean that for anyone that has over 20 sales every 60 days, then it will take more than one bad review to knock you down. If you sell less than 15 in two months, 1 one star review will put you under 4.8.

Edited to say “Reviews” instead of “Orders”

But you don’t get a review on every order. That is the mistake you make.

And not everyone gets that many orders. I can’t do math but it seems to me that one or two one star reviews is going to put someone over the limit. And in my opinion they should lose their level if they drop that low.

But you don’t get a review on every order. That is the mistake you make.

And not everyone gets that many orders. I can’t do math but it seems to me that one or two one star reviews is going to put someone over the limit. And in my opinion they should lose their level if they drop that low.

Edited for that.

No, not everyone does but the percentage is true for however many reviews someone has.

Here is a simple way to put it -

For every 1-star review, you need 19 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8
For every 2-star review, you need 14 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8
For every 3-star review, you need 9 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8
For every 4-star review, you need 4 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8

Here is a simple way to put it -

For every 1-star review, you need 19 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8

For every 2-star review, you need 14 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8

For every 3-star review, you need 9 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8

For every 4-star review, you need 4 “5 stars” to stay above 4.8

Yeah, or that… 😃

But what if I get two 4.3s and a 3.8?