A poor friend with no technical knowledge

naikoosuhaib

Capture.JPG.bfa6094d06de2ae1e969176063d3ce77.JPG
🙂

🙂

OK, I’ll give credit where credit is due. These portraits are nice! Had you posted them from jump street the reaction would’ve been different. Maybe portraits of :mage:t4:flowers would be a good start.

Also, as a frequent Buyer/Seller I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. Even when other people wouldn’t touch them with a 10 foot pole. If your friend can masterfully draw a beautiful 🌺 hibiscus flower. Color: teal (not on notebook paper) but Art Paper. I’d consider ordering a gig! 😉

FYI~ No need to add the word poor into the equation, talent is talent.

Your friend may be financially poor (at the moment), but may be extremely rich in other things such as some talents, skills, etc.
So, just reassure him or her to just never give up and keep trying different things and also some same things but differently. Success may be just around the corner, at the very next step.

There are ten million so called designers who make so called logos and I am fed up with the quality which is like what you showed us. That’s why I said what I did.

He can’t even center the word technology.

He can’t even make the house level.

The words “shah complex” aren’t centered. He should never make a logo.

Sorry I sound so harsh but honestly it’s terrible and I’m just tired of it.

He might do better if he can offer a gig for his portraits.

He might do better if he can offer a gig for his portraits.

I personally agree with the portrait gig idea.

I’ll be honest, when I saw the logo drawings I had a negative reaction, something along the lines of “here it goes again,” and I don’t think the OP’s friend should be working on logos.

Logo gigs are very competitive to begin with, but if it’s portraits, everyone has their own unique style. I’m not saying portrait gigs are not competitive, but I think there is a much better chance.

first of all, you made mistake by asking people opinion! Your friend don’t need anyone opinion or suggestion. As long as your friend follow the fiverr TOS, then he is ok to join fiverr. Just ignore those people who indirectly blaming you or being rude to you. They are not perfect them self too, as i see they also have some bad reviews their self. Just move on and ask you friend to give a try on fiverr.

first of all, you made mistake by asking people opinion! Your friend don’t need anyone opinion or suggestion. As long as your friend follow the fiverr TOS, then he is ok to join fiverr. Just ignore those people who indirectly blaming you or being rude to you. They are not perfect them self too, as i see they also have some bad reviews their self. Just move on and ask you friend to give a try on fiverr.

I see, so you think it’s okay to take my hard earned money and in return give me stolen/plageriazed stuff that was illegally downloaded off google?

I’m both offended and really angry at your irresponsible comment. You invited every scam artist to come to 5r and open gigs to cheat unsuspecting buyers.

Honest sellers do not want 5r to become a cesspool of scammers.

you made mistake by asking people opinion! Your friend don’t need anyone opinion or suggestion

OP did ask our opinion and we made it clear that it’s not OK to copy logos.

As long as your friend follow the fiverr TOS, then he is ok to join fiverr

OP’s friend would have violated TOS with those logos so even though some of the comments might have sounded harsh, our answers were actually helpful.

you made mistake by asking people opinion

It wasn’t a mistake. Without our feedback OP’s friend might have joined Fiverr with stolen logos.

Archived