Fiverr does not treat all of its sellers equally

engr_ehtisham

@gina_riley2

I dont have any concern what anyone is doing. But why Fiverr only denies my gig? With the same niche as others are very successful.

But why Fiverr only denies my gig? With the same niche as others are very successful.

Your gigs were for doing school assignments. What’s more, one of your gigs offered help with proofreading (according to the title), but the gig description made it obvious that you were doing homework for others.

The gig in the same niche that you mentioned doesn’t offer writing someone else’s homework. It offers teaching students algebra.

Can’t you see the difference between teaching students math, and doing their homework for them?

Guest offlinehelpers

@gina_riley2

I dont have any concern what anyone is doing. But why Fiverr only denies my gig? With the same niche as others are very successful.

You had a gig ‘I will provide coaching to proofread your essay and summary’

It included:

· Decide what kind of essay, summary, report or article to write.

· Brainstorm your topic.

· Do research.

· Write Introduction, abstract and conclusion

· Develop a thesis.

· Outline your essay, summary, report or article.

· Write your essay.

· Edit your writing to check spelling and grammar.

· Remove plagiarism

· Ability to perform tasks within a limited period of time

But why Fiverr only denies my gig? With the same niche as others are very successful.

Your gigs were for doing school assignments. What’s more, one of your gigs offered help with proofreading (according to the title), but the gig description made it obvious that you were doing homework for others.

The gig in the same niche that you mentioned doesn’t offer writing someone else’s homework. It offers teaching students algebra.

Can’t you see the difference between teaching students math, and doing their homework for them?

@catwriter

How do you see my denied gigs? Are you from Fiverr Customer Support?

It included:

· Brainstorm your topic.

· Do research.

· Develop a thesis.

· Write your essay.

· Remove plagiarism

It included:

· Brainstorm your topic.

· Do research.

· Develop a thesis.

· Write your essay.

· Remove plagiarism

How do you see this denied gig?

@catwriter

But why they don’t put my gig in the modification section? They deny it straightway.

It’s their right to deny a gig. You offered a forbidden service (in more than one gig), your gigs got denied. That’s all there is. They don’t owe it to you to put them in modification first.

Besides, when I look at your active gigs, I see that the URL says one thing, but the gig title says something completely different. That can be seen as deceptive, because you could have earned your reviews for one service, and now pretend that you earned them for something else. Maybe Customer Support wanted to prevent that from happening again, so they just denied your gigs? I’m just guessing here, of course; you’d have to ask Customer Support if you want an official answer.

It’s their right to deny a gig. You offered a forbidden service (in more than one gig), your gigs got denied. That’s all there is. They don’t owe it to you to put them in modification first.

Besides, when I look at your active gigs, I see that the URL says one thing, but the gig title says something completely different. That can be seen as deceptive, because you could have earned your reviews for one service, and now pretend that you earned them for something else. Maybe Customer Support wanted to prevent that from happening again, so they just denied your gigs? I’m just guessing here, of course; you’d have to ask Customer Support if you want an official answer.

@catwriter

Thank you so much, sir. you are a good and experienced seller. Hope to see you in future again if I need any help.

Earlier i provided assignment service

but i got warning many days ago.

although i saw many seller are providing the same service.

fiverr doesnt care about at all.

Even there are many social media boost service gig which goes against tos but they exist.when i create this kind of gig,my gig got denied.

really unequal judgement.

Even there are many social media boost service gig which goes against tos but they exist.when i create this kind of gig,my gig got denied.

I think they already have too much work to do trying to deal with people who create multiple accounts

I think they already have too much work to do trying to deal with people who create multiple accounts

I have to disagree but I hope you are right.

Like I said before, it’s being 2 months I’m providing information about a buyer who have a second account (I have proofs where the buyer confessed to me inbox after I confronted him) and nothing was done.

Also sent many duplicated gigs in the same account, and again, nothing was done.

In my opinion, they just do something if more users start reporting. But what could I do? a mutiny? 😅

I have to disagree but I hope you are right.

Like I said before, it’s being 2 months I’m providing information about a buyer who have a second account (I have proofs where the buyer confessed to me inbox after I confronted him) and nothing was done.

Also sent many duplicated gigs in the same account, and again, nothing was done.

In my opinion, they just do something if more users start reporting. But what could I do? a mutiny? 😅

You can perhaps think of moving on…😀

Don’t need to worry so much what other people do and get away with! Just create a gig that is allowed and do your best! Instead of wasting time on reporting others… you can use that same time to build your own bussiness!
Honesty… We don’t have that much time (in a day, week… or even in life!)

unless it’s your life mission to report on others, or your job, or your hobby, etc.

Don’t need to worry so much what other people do and get away with! Just create a gig that is allowed and do your best! Instead of wasting time on reporting others… you can use that same time to build your own bussiness!

Honesty… We don’t have that much time (in a day, week… or even in life!)

unless it’s your life mission to report on others, or your job, or your hobby, etc.

unless it’s your life mission to report on others

Their focus should be on what they are doing and not what others are doing.

Archived