Current rating is 89%.Need 90% to open buyer requests

geoartists133

yes. So what can i do.

yes. So what can i do.

You can deliver more orders that earn you strong, positive reviews. Those positive reviews will raise your seller rating above 90%. When those reviews raise your seller rating over 90%, you’ll be able to respond to buyer requests again. 😉

If you are having trouble finding new buyers, you may want to start marketing and promoting your gigs elsewhere – wherever your target customers are located (online and off).

yes. So what can i do.

You can deliver more orders that earn you strong, positive reviews. Those positive reviews will raise your seller rating above 90%. When those reviews raise your seller rating over 90%, you’ll be able to respond to buyer requests again. 😉

If you are having trouble finding new buyers, you may want to start marketing and promoting your gigs elsewhere – wherever your target customers are located (online and off).

I actually have the same problem. The only thing is that I’m not very good at marketing and promoting. I really don’t know how to find my customers. I have a hard time because usually it’s simply because they don’t know me or there are better fiverr gigs out there. Do you have any tips for me with this? Thanks!

I actually have the same problem. The only thing is that I’m not very good at marketing and promoting. I really don’t know how to find my customers. I have a hard time because usually it’s simply because they don’t know me or there are better fiverr gigs out there. Do you have any tips for me with this? Thanks!

To be honest, it all comes down to your market. You need to understand who your target customers are – the people who need the services that you are offering. Once you know and understand who these people are, then you need to do some research to figure out where they are located (online an off). Then the creative part comes into play, as you figure out ways to reach out to those target customers wherever they are located.

Every seller’s market is different. There is no one marketing answer that applies to all markets and all target customer groups. You’ll just have to do some research based upon your goals for your business, and then apply promotional ideas to that research. It’s not an easy task, and it will require some strategy, creativity, perseverance, and patience.

Some basic strategies that you might try as a seller could be: posting about your services on a blog, and then making sure those posts are optimized for internet searches; finding message boards and forums where your target customers share ideas and becoming a participant on those boards (NEVER post spam links on those forums – share through participation); purchase ads on Facebook; negotiate an agreement with another business who already has access to your target customers and cross-promote with that business… the list goes on.

How and where you promote depends upon you and your market reach. How I promote my gigs, isn’t likely to be as effective for you. You have to research, study, and experiment to find what works for you. Just keep in mind that marketing is not likely to yield immediate results – it’s a process that you have to keep working at on a regular basis.

To be honest, it all comes down to your market. You need to understand who your target customers are – the people who need the services that you are offering. Once you know and understand who these people are, then you need to do some research to figure out where they are located (online an off). Then the creative part comes into play, as you figure out ways to reach out to those target customers wherever they are located.

Every seller’s market is different. There is no one marketing answer that applies to all markets and all target customer groups. You’ll just have to do some research based upon your goals for your business, and then apply promotional ideas to that research. It’s not an easy task, and it will require some strategy, creativity, perseverance, and patience.

Some basic strategies that you might try as a seller could be: posting about your services on a blog, and then making sure those posts are optimized for internet searches; finding message boards and forums where your target customers share ideas and becoming a participant on those boards (NEVER post spam links on those forums – share through participation); purchase ads on Facebook; negotiate an agreement with another business who already has access to your target customers and cross-promote with that business… the list goes on.

How and where you promote depends upon you and your market reach. How I promote my gigs, isn’t likely to be as effective for you. You have to research, study, and experiment to find what works for you. Just keep in mind that marketing is not likely to yield immediate results – it’s a process that you have to keep working at on a regular basis.

Before you even sent this, this was actually already on my mind! Haha Thank you so much for replying to me in detail. I’ve gotten to understand more of what I need to do. Thank you!

Archived