Pessimistic seller

domdoumy

Assuming that you have an actual order, I see it rather pragmatic:

You have an order, so do your work and see what happens. If something goes wrong, listen to your guts next time.

I just checked his website and client work. He has 11 followers on Twitter, what is not a lot for the fact that he has his Twitter account since 2009 and BRAND DEVELOPMENT is one of the things his company offers.

Good luck.

Assuming that you have an actual order, I see it rather pragmatic:

You have an order, so do your work and see what happens. If something goes wrong, listen to your guts next time.

I just checked his website and client work. He has 11 followers on Twitter, what is not a lot for the fact that he has his Twitter account since 2009 and BRAND DEVELOPMENT is one of the things his company offers.

Good luck.

He has 11 followers on Twitter

These days we cannot rely on that kind of statistic. There are marketplaces where one can “buy” twitter followers and it is no secret, just Google “buy twitter followers”.

He has 11 followers on Twitter

These days we cannot rely on that kind of statistic. There are marketplaces where one can “buy” twitter followers and it is no secret, just Google “buy twitter followers”.

I didn’t state that I rely on any statistics. I only share what I found out, what is that he has 11 REAL Twitter follower and it took him 9 years to get them. If he would have bought them… ah, forget about it.

He will only get a free job if you refund his money. Do a great job that will not be able to even be questioned and deliver on time. If you document every step, TOS will back you.

On the pessimistic angle, what if this seller delivers the best and meet buyer’s expectations, documents everything in detail. but inspite of that the buyer files a dispute or claim with Paypal or card issuer ? There are some forum threads / posts exactly about such a scenario and Paypal or card issuer deciding in favour of the buyer and hence, Fiverr having to refund and deduct the money from buyer’s account / balance (charged to buyer’s account, etc). It seems to be a total of around $800 order.

Guest offlinehelpers

On the pessimistic angle, what if this seller delivers the best and meet buyer’s expectations, documents everything in detail. but inspite of that the buyer files a dispute or claim with Paypal or card issuer ? There are some forum threads / posts exactly about such a scenario and Paypal or card issuer deciding in favour of the buyer and hence, Fiverr having to refund and deduct the money from buyer’s account / balance (charged to buyer’s account, etc). It seems to be a total of around $800 order.

PayPal chargebacks do indeed happen, but they’re few and far between thankfully.

There are millions of purchases which have gone well and haven’t been refunded, so let’s not make the OP any unhappier than he is already? 😉

If they post a paypal chargeback, there is nothing you can do, but the buyer will be banned. But every single order is at risk for this abuse.

Guest offlinehelpers

buyer will be banned

But seller will be at a loss !!!

And it could all go spiffingly well and he’ll have made $800! 😀

(minus 20% obviously!)

PayPal chargebacks do indeed happen, but they’re few and far between thankfully.

There are millions of purchases which have gone well and haven’t been refunded, so let’s not make the OP any unhappier than he is already? 😉

Very true. I am glad you were able to “read between the lines” and perhaps understood that the moral of my comment (or reply) was to tell OP not to be pessimistic. Especially to be easily understood because I started it with “On the pessimistic angle …”

Yes, when people steal from you, that’s what happens. There is always a risk of that. But you can’t be afraid to work for fear of being scammed, or you miss out on the great buyers.

I do a lot of work and gigs, inspite of always being aware of the fact that inspite of my best efforts, sometimes, somethings may go wrong. And once in a bluemoon something somewhere does go wrong. That is normal, yes.

But, since I am new to Fiverr and yet to create a gig and sell here, I am a bit sceptical upon reading some forum posts.

Guest offlinehelpers

I do a lot of work and gigs, inspite of always being aware of the fact that inspite of my best efforts, sometimes, somethings may go wrong. And once in a bluemoon something somewhere does go wrong. That is normal, yes.

But, since I am new to Fiverr and yet to create a gig and sell here, I am a bit sceptical upon reading some forum posts.

yet to create a gig and sell here

Just do it! 😀

That still doesn’t explain why he offered to pay more than double your rate. But good luck and let us know what happened.

to my worries are answered already !! he

really is a good buyer, he even booked for me the other show at the

same time, he bought for 20 and tip 20 too, this time is fantastic

in fiverr, he is satisfied with what i do :star_struck:.dffdfd.JPG.523e84270d91e21112ea600e7a2e04dd.JPG

to my worries are answered already !! he

really is a good buyer, he even booked for me the other show at the

same time, he bought for 20 and tip 20 too, this time is fantastic

in fiverr, he is satisfied with what i do :star_struck:

Well done! This is the power of good customer service.

Archived