hi, everyone!

there’s something I need to ask on this forum, right now I’m feeling

unconvinced with a buyer, he gave me a very fantastic price for a job,

and this work is in progress.

but

I was pessimistic in my mind, I was pessimistic about this job for fear

of a fraud by the buyer, but I kept trying not to judge this buyer for

granted, he asked me to do the job for a drawing with 17 items and give

the price worth $ 800, at first I was very interested in this.

but I always ask myself, I’m afraid this buyer just wants a free job,
with an alibi a huge price for me. sorry if thinking about this! I hope
that to my concern this is not the case, and hope he is a good and truly
amazing buyer. have

you ever experienced anything like this? can tell me what should i do

to make sure this is a real job and price without cheating? thanks

I’m not sure I understand your problem – or concerns.

If you have concerns with your buyer – especially one that wants you to work on an $800 project! – talk to that buyer. Bring up your concerns in a polite and non-accusing way. Most issues can be resolved with good communication. Then, go with your gut feeling. If you don’t trust the buyer, don’t work for them. If you do trust the buyer, be glad that he wants to hire YOU for this high-priced project!

How long is it taking you to do this job?

I don’t know why he offered you $800 when your top price is $25. Did you give him a custom quote?

Besides, cheaters will cheat whether they pay $5 or $800. I don’t think a serious buyer is going to risk $800 on a seller unless he really likes your work.

If he has never hired you before, why not have him order your cheapest package so he can see if he likes your style? Then he can hire you again and you can add color.

If a job is too big, too complicated, you do have the freedom to refuse it before he orders. After he orders, it’s problematic because refunds hurt our completion rates.

I don’t know why he offered you $800 when your top price is $25. Did you give him a custom quote?

Besides, cheaters will cheat whether they pay $5 or $800. I don’t think a serious buyer is going to risk $800 on a seller unless he really likes your work.

If he has never hired you before, why not have him order your cheapest package so he can see if he likes your style? Then he can hire you again and you can add color.

If a job is too big, too complicated, you do have the freedom to refuse it before he orders. After he orders, it’s problematic because refunds hurt our completion rates.

I don’t know why he offered you $800 when your top price is $25.

I agree. Why would he offer you $800?

I don’t think he is really going to pay that much. He probably wants free samples or free work.

I’m not sure I understand your problem – or concerns.

If you have concerns with your buyer – especially one that wants you to work on an $800 project! – talk to that buyer. Bring up your concerns in a polite and non-accusing way. Most issues can be resolved with good communication. Then, go with your gut feeling. If you don’t trust the buyer, don’t work for them. If you do trust the buyer, be glad that he wants to hire YOU for this high-priced project!

hi, thanks! fortunately, until now I have not accused the buyer with my word on a personal message, this is only in my mind that is finesse.

and

until this moment the buyer is still friendly and friendly, so also

with me who is still doing the job well, I have attached the job to the

buyer with the watermark and low quality, and the buyer feel like my

work, this is the first point to restore my optimism about this, until now I still communicate well, thanks

I don’t know why he offered you $800 when your top price is $25.

I agree. Why would he offer you $800?

I don’t think he is really going to pay that much. He probably wants free samples or free work.

yes my hunch

like that? do i have to do? or i need to cancel this? i am afraid at the

end of the job and everything is done, buyer cancel the order

unilaterally.

Ask the buyer to break it down into smaller orders for you as you want to ensure they are happy with the work.

This has the added benefit of them not being able to reject the who 17 because they are unhappy with one drawing.

I would say divide it into 3-4 orders.

I think if the

buyer has a fraudulent intention, whether it is low or high, he will

still take my free work, even though I have put watermark on each

sample, the buyer will remove it by itself, thanks for your response

hi, thanks! fortunately, until now I have not accused the buyer with my word on a personal message, this is only in my mind that is finesse.

and

until this moment the buyer is still friendly and friendly, so also

with me who is still doing the job well, I have attached the job to the

buyer with the watermark and low quality, and the buyer feel like my

work, this is the first point to restore my optimism about this, until now I still communicate well, thanks

I’m confused. Are you already working on an order that has been placed for $800? Or are you providing free work to a buyer who has promised to maybe place an order for $800?

delivery time is 7 days, but in this job for one picture include all the packing on my gigs, and my highest price is 30 $

delivery time is 7 days, but in this job for one picture include all the packing on my gigs, and my highest price is 30 $

So 17 pictures becomes $800? Quite amazing. What would be a fair wage for this job?

Sometimes I like saving my clients money. It’s not always about making the max, sometimes you want a recurring customer. That might make more more than $800 over time.

So 17 pictures becomes $800? Quite amazing. What would be a fair wage for this job?

Sometimes I like saving my clients money. It’s not always about making the max, sometimes you want a recurring customer. That might make more more than $800 over time.

yeah! amazing and confusing

Well he has given you his work contact details. You cant get more legit than that. Also he has it on record saying he wont dispute the job. You have a strong hand here. Carry on and do the BEST JOB and ask for REFERRALS too 😉

Imo most Sellers on fiverr have really bad customer service and business skills. ( I am a buyer btw and always pay double for a good service) but only when I see a good job and good customer service. Many just want your money and ratings. It is more than that. The people I use over the last 5 years will tell you I always tip heavy because they provide good customer service.

hi, everyone!

there’s something I need to ask on this forum, right now I’m feeling

unconvinced with a buyer, he gave me a very fantastic price for a job,

and this work is in progress.

but

I was pessimistic in my mind, I was pessimistic about this job for fear

of a fraud by the buyer, but I kept trying not to judge this buyer for

granted, he asked me to do the job for a drawing with 17 items and give

the price worth $ 800, at first I was very interested in this.

but I always ask myself, I’m afraid this buyer just wants a free job,

with an alibi a huge price for me. sorry if thinking about this! I hope

that to my concern this is not the case, and hope he is a good and truly

amazing buyer. have

you ever experienced anything like this? can tell me what should i do

to make sure this is a real job and price without cheating? thanks

to make sure this is a real job and price without cheating?

Difficult to judge.

I have had buyers whom I doubted at the start, but they turned out to be awesome buyers and also vice versa.

NOTE : When I say “I have had buyers …”, please think “out of the box”.

HINT : I am new to Fiverr and yet to have a gig or a buyer here.

Archived