Bleep, and other things from topic 199460

cyaxrex

but the quality of women I can get now is very low.

The quality of women? My God, Writer. The most incredible woman in my life at the moment is a lesbian single mother with green hair who I (am allowed) to call ‘Evergreen’ because she reminds me of a car air freshener. Sadly, it can’t work out for obvious reasons but really, please dispel this notion of ‘quality.’

By having such ‘high’ standards you are causing your own lonliness.

Essential Checklist For Relationships

• Be financially independent
  • Don’t pretend that passing wind is the most abhorrent thing in the world
  • Be funny
  • Preferably have dimples
  • Be good with animals

Got all that and you’re sorted.

Right, there we go again, I say something truthful and get judged for it. You will be happier if tell a lie or something that makes you more comfortable? Anyway, see you folks later, got work to do.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MGTOW - Join the movement!

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice. Me - I love women and hate the fact that I am not with one, and blame myself for it. Had everything gone to plan, things would turn out differently.

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women

If you don’t like being judged, don’t insinuate that people are hateful biggots…

but the quality of women I can get now is very low.

The quality of women? My God, Writer. The most incredible woman in my life at the moment is a lesbian single mother with green hair who I (am allowed) to call ‘Evergreen’ because she reminds me of a car air freshener. Sadly, it can’t work out for obvious reasons but really, please dispel this notion of ‘quality.’

By having such ‘high’ standards you are causing your own lonliness.

Essential Checklist For Relationships

• Be financially independent
  • Don’t pretend that passing wind is the most abhorrent thing in the world
  • Be funny
  • Preferably have dimples
  • Be good with animals

Got all that and you’re sorted.

The most incredible woman in my life at the moment is a lesbian single mother with green hair who I (am allowed) to call ‘Evergreen’ because she reminds me of a car air freshener.

I envy you for this one. This type of women are the best!

If you don’t like being judged, don’t insinuate that people are hateful biggots…

He is right. It’s the definition of a group of women haters.

Substitute the word “women” for “blacks”, or “Muslims” or any other group you can think of and you can see that it is a hate group.

I don’t know anything about it either except I thought you said it is men who decided to live without female companionship.

The best standard in my opinion would be a woman who wants to be with you no matter what. When it doesn’t matter if it is living under a bridge or in a mansion. This is what it’s all about.

The best standard in my opinion would be a woman who want to be with you no matter what. When it doesn’t matter if it is living under a bridge or in a mansion. This is what it’s all about.

Like Heffner’s girlfriends. If he had to only choose financially independent women he would have been a lonely man.

He is right. It’s the definition of a group of women haters.

Substitute the word “women” for “blacks”, or “Muslims” or any other group you can think of and you can see that it is a hate group.

I don’t know anything about it either except I thought you said it is men who decided to live without female companionship.

Men Go Their Own Way does not include the word ‘women.’ It’s a personal philosophy, not a hate movement.

The best standard in my opinion would be a woman who want to be with you no matter what. When it doesn’t matter if it is living under a bridge or in a mansion. This is what it’s all about.

Like Heffner’s girlfriends. If he had to only choose financially independent women he would have been a lonely man.

Yes, he would have been very lonely.

Yes, he would have been very lonely.

I don’t know, even if you are poor the likelihood is you will die drooling in a hospital bed surrounded by young female nurses being made to do all the less glamorous nurse jobs by the older more grisly matrons.

Really Hugh just decided to have full editorial control over the last human scenery he would ever see.

I don’t know, even if you are poor the likelihood is you will die drooling in a hospital bed surrounded by young female nurses being made to do all the less glamorous nurse jobs by the older more grisly matrons.

Really Hugh just decided to have full editorial control over the last human scenery he would ever see.

He was a predatory old man of women near the age of 20.

Men Go Their Own Way does not include the word ‘women.’ It’s a personal philosophy, not a hate movement.

Well it sounds like a huge loss to women to lose these attractive, kind, happy, loving men.

He was a predatory old man of women near the age of 20.

That’s exactly why I went off Demi Moore, Madonna, Stephen Fry, Kylie Minogue and people like Tom Cruise. Got money, think they can bed anything. Hollywood is just a big old pit of sleaze. Sick predators, all of them.

Well it sounds like a huge loss to women to lose these attractive, kind, happy, loving men.

Not really, there are always more fish in the sea.

That said… Long-term singlehood has been proven to have a pronounced psychological effect on some women…

That’s exactly why I went off Demi Moore, Madonna, Stephen Fry, Kylie Minogue and people like Tom Cruise. Got money, think they can bed anything. Hollywood is just a big old pit of sleaze. Sick predators, all of them.

The women in that group would probably have more success at bedding men, even if they had zero financial assets, than the men.

The women in that group would probably have more success at bedding men, even if they had zero financial assets, than the men.

Yeah, but the financial assets pay for the botox and when that runs out they just melt into skin puddles. It’s catch 22, Miss C.

Not really, there are always more fish in the sea.

That said… Long-term singlehood has been proven to have a pronounced psychological effect on some women…

… Long-term singlehood has been proven to have a pronounced psychological effect on some women…

She took back her power in a male dominated society. Michelle Pfeiffer is such a great actress.

… Long-term singlehood has been proven to have a pronounced psychological effect on some women…

She took back her power in a male dominated society. Michelle Pfeiffer is such a great actress.

Yes, I quite like it when women like Michelle Go Their Own Way (aka MGTOW). It shows how powerful everybody can be individually in this ever more socially schizophrenic world we live in. :)😎

I can still get married. My mom has people asking about me and about arranging a match with their daughters with me all the time…but the quality of women I can get now is very low. I have very high standards and don’t compromise. So I just stay away. I am happier this way actually. If I were to marry someone I don’t really like or want to be with, or feel that I have lowered my standards, I will feel sorry for myself my whole life.

the quality of women I can get now is very low.

I totally respect that. Everyone else is telling you that “looks no matter” but it’s not true. If looks matter to you, then they matter. Of course, you still have to be realistic. If you like white women, you’re not going to find a lot of those in India. If you like skinny women, maybe you’ll get lucky there.

Are you doing anything to meet women? Going to social events? Using the dating apps? Either way, there’s nothing wrong with remaining single because you can’t get what you want. Everyone may scream “get married!” and maybe your parents could find you a nice wife, I know how low the divorce rate is in India, but if it’s not what you want, better say no.

I totally respect that. Everyone else is telling you that “looks no matter” but it’s not true. If looks matter to you, then they matter. Of course, you still have to be realistic. If you like white women, you’re not going to find a lot of those in India. If you like skinny women, maybe you’ll get lucky there.

Are you doing anything to meet women? Going to social events? Using the dating apps? Either way, there’s nothing wrong with remaining single because you can’t get what you want. Everyone may scream “get married!” and maybe your parents could find you a nice wife, I know how low the divorce rate is in India, but if it’s not what you want, better say no.

@writer99025 What exactly is a high quality woman? An attractive one with education and a good job I imagine.

You wouldn’t like one that is unintelligent or ignorant.

You have a nice house and are intelligent and make a good living and have money.

It would seem you are a good catch.

@writer99025 What exactly is a high quality woman? An attractive one with education and a good job I imagine.

You wouldn’t like one that is unintelligent or ignorant.

You have a nice house and are intelligent and make a good living and have money.

It would seem you are a good catch.

An attractive one with education and a good job

And reasonably intelligent, in her 20s, never been married, not a single mother, fit, no complicated history.

Hard to get someone like that at this stage. I would get one like that had I completed my engineering, went to the US, did my MBA and got a decent job there as was the plan. Anyway. I have moved on.

And reasonably intelligent, in her 20s, never been married, not a single mother, fit, no complicated history.

Hard to get someone like that at this stage. I would get one like that had I completed my engineering, went to the US, did my MBA and got a decent job there as was the plan. Anyway. I have moved on.

And reasonably intelligent, in her 20s, never been married, not a single mother, fit, no complicated history

Perhaps the issue is that they are looking for the same thing? 😉

And reasonably intelligent, in her 20s, never been married, not a single mother, fit, no complicated history

Perhaps the issue is that they are looking for the same thing? 😉

That’s why I said I missed my chance. Read my post to Mario. I am a very realistic person, not a hopeless romantic. If I can’t get something I won’t obsess over it. I have moved on. But I won’t compromise my standards either.

You live in one of the most populated countries in the world if not the most populated. Surely there is someone who meets your requirements who would have you. Don’t they have matchmakers there?

It’s not so critical now for you but in time you will need a wife for basic companionship.

Archived