Hi, I am Meenal and new to Fiverr

meenallady

Hi, I am Meenal and new to Fiverr and I am a singer and a voice artist by profession.
I also dance, paint and like to travel as well.
Hope I enjoy being here.
By the way, I did not want to add this, but I am a cousin of Manushi Chhillar.
But, that does not make me special in anyway. I am a typical girl next door type.

I had to search on the internet who Manushi Chhillar is and I just realized that I’m way behind the latest news. 😅

And welcome to Fiverr, Meenal. 👍

Thank you so much. Actually, it was all over the newspapers around the world and all over the news on the internet as well. I live in the US and she in India. She is an awesome person. Right now Bollywood is chasing her, but she told me yesterday, that she is not interested in acting.

Hi, I am Meenal and new to Fiverr and I am a singer and a voice artist by profession.

Hope I enjoy being here.

But, that does not make me special in anyway. I am a typical girl next door type.

Hello and welcome! Is Meenal a nicname? Sorry, I’m not familiar with Indian names.

Hope I enjoy being here.

I am a cousin of Manushi Chhillar.

👍

Welcome here…!!

I am new as well in community forum at least and so far I find it really awesome…

Its always good to find people who are willing to communicate… Hope to see more from you in the future and Good Luck with Your Carrier…

I dont know whether I should say this or not… ( just like you said about your cousin ) … It seem that you are really talented and has more than aside from beauty… 🙂

Archived