Thanksgiving! ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒž

vickiespencer

In my country, Thanksgiving is next week.This is a day of the year when we gather together with friends and family, make huge amounts of tasty food, and spend time together playing games, watching sports, and enjoying each otherโ€™s company. This holiday was set aside for us to think about what we are thankful for.

image.jpg.3f38b9cb701c41d151c7616fb9888520.jpg

• I am thankful that my sons and their families live within 2 hours of our home.

• I am thankful for friends and family to enjoy life with.

• I am thankful for my comfortable home

• I am thankful that my family is safe, happy and healthy.
  • I am thankful that I have a job with great benefits
  • I am thankful that I have a great car - something that I never thought I could afford.
  • I am thankful that I have chocolate ice cream in my refrigerator
  • I am thankful that itโ€™s holiday season again - which means time off work! ๐Ÿ™‚

Well letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ
I can create a list, but itโ€™s gonna get VEEEEERY long, soโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m thankful for everything I have that makes me happy.
(This includes family, friends, job, food, clean air and water, etc etc. )

Even for the things that makes me unhappy, Iโ€™m cool with it as long as it doesnโ€™t kill me, plus those unhappy stuff is what makes us stronger and wiser in the end.

Right now Iโ€™m having a Starbucks late as Iโ€™m typing this, so Iโ€™m thankful for that for sure!!!

Hmmmโ€ฆ let me seeโ€ฆ
I have a lot to be thankfulโ€ฆ but the best 4 are:

Specially fiverrโ€ฆ ๐ŸŒŸ -
for helping me to take care of my mother as my father passed away few years ago. And I am able to take care of her while working from home.

Getting to know a lot new buyers from various parts of the world.

And my soul mate who sees the best in me & help me through hurdlesโ€ฆ yes he introduced me to fiverrโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™‚

And being Happy with what I have and what I have accomplished so farโ€ฆ

Great! Iโ€™m thankful for so many things. Most especially to God ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thankful for my wife and children (they are amazing)
  • Thankful for a great life, full of happiness
  • Thankful for my finances and the things I have (cars, houses, everything nice) (thanks to God and fiverr) I was able to start my business and currently employ 10+ people. This is my passion
  • Thankful for good health and the carols Iโ€™m about to sing (karaoke time soon)

In my country, Thanksgiving is next week.This is a day of the year when we gather together with friends and family, make huge amounts of tasty food, and spend time together playing games, watching sports, and enjoying each otherโ€™s company. This holiday was set aside for us to think about what we are thankful for.

This holiday was set aside for us to think about what we are thankful for.

We donโ€™t celebrate this holiday in here, but instead of hanging out or playing or having fun, we have to do a full house cleaning to welcome the new year clean & fresh. Suffice to say that itโ€™s not a long-awaited period ๐Ÿ˜‘

โ€“ at least we find things that we never thought weโ€™d see again (or never thought we had in the first place ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

While I am thankful for a lot of things, my most important ones are:

For my family - husband, kids and my dad.
For my best friend Tammy; although sheโ€™s more like a sister to me.
My health - I came through my surgery with flying colors in June (I had plastic surgery to remove the lower half of loose stomach skin after losing more than 100 pounds).
Iโ€™m thankful that this week is Thanksgiving week in the school district I work. After all, it gives me time to catch up on all my Fiverr orders, allowing me to knock out more than 1 or 2 bulk orders a day.

Time to get started - I have about 4 orders I need to get done today,

BRING IT ON!

Archived