Getting ready for Christmas ( well, sort of )

zeus777

November is almost coming to an end, and I’m pleased to say I did fine this month. 🙂
I’ll be flying to the states for about 2 weeks at the start of December to visit my friends, eat and shop like crazy, and then come back home.

I am going back and forth between whether I should go on vacation more or not.
I don’t think I’ll be that busy with gigs, but on the other hand there is a possibility of getting bombarded with orders…
Maybe I can close some of the gigs and have just one of them available. I know, I’m going on vacation, I shouldn’t be working, but still I feel like I can work on some gigs during the day.

BTW I started wearing a tie to work from October ( with ghosts and pumpkins on them) and I’m hoping to get some silly cute Christmas neckties while I’m in the states so I can wear them when I get back. I can’t find them in Japan which kinda sucks.

Does anybody wear silly funny looking seasonal ties??

Historically December has always been a slow month on Fiverr - that’s the only month when my earnings have gone below $1,000. That happens every December. That’s good in a way, I can relax a bit, do shopping, watch movies, read books, etc. [Actually, things start slowing down from this point - 18th or 19th November and they pick up after January 10th.]

Historically December has always been a slow month on Fiverr - that’s the only month when my earnings have gone below $1,000. That happens every December. That’s good in a way, I can relax a bit, do shopping, watch movies, read books, etc. [Actually, things start slowing down from this point - 18th or 19th November and they pick up after January 10th.]

Hi Writer. I haven’t “seen” you much here lately. You must be busy. How cold does it get in the winter in your country?

These are the Christmas hats I see most often.

Then there is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day that the high schools have here. I love owls, so this is the one I bought for that special day. 😃

Thank you for reminding me, I need to get a Christmas sweater for my mom…

she requested a “classic” looking one and not the ugly ones…well I hope I can find one!!

These are the Christmas hats I see most often.

Then there is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day that the high schools have here. I love owls, so this is the one I bought for that special day. 😃

Oh yes. I like the elf one. We have some funny ones here, with lights, a moustache, santa’s pants, etc

Those sweaters lol, my wife wants us to order a family collection from amazon for us and the kids to take a nice family picture.

@zeus777 I will send if I find them online.

I don’t wear ties at all, but I do sometimes wear silly funny looking seasonal socks, if that counts. 🔴

Last Christmas my friend gave me a pair of socks that says “WHAT THE ELF!?” on it.

It’s green, red, white, and gold. It’s very…festive.

And puts me in the holiday mood, so yes, it counts!!

Cannot stand festive clothing - makes my head shake and eyes roll uncontrollably.

I’ll sing along with “Fairytale of New York” a couple of times and answer the phone by saying “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favourite color?” to people I know. That’s about it.
If I’m feeling really festive, I’ll get a Christmas tree air freshener to hang in the window.

Guest offlinehelpers

The funny thing about Christmas in America is that some stores start stocking Christmas stuff in September.

As late as that! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Doesn’t Tesco have the Panntone next to the Easter baskets?

You’re not far from the truth Mike! The Easter eggs will appear in the shops the day after Boxing Day! 🙂

Cannot stand festive clothing - makes my head shake and eyes roll uncontrollably.

I’ll sing along with “Fairytale of New York” a couple of times and answer the phone by saying “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favourite color?” to people I know. That’s about it.

If I’m feeling really festive, I’ll get a Christmas tree air freshener to hang in the window.

You’re telling me you don’t wear sweaters with snowmen and gingerbread cookie dudes and reindeers and snowflakes and presents and Christmas tree ornaments???😱

Archived