A suggestion for fiverr.com

best696163

What’s stopping you from increasing your base rate to $10?

One of the amazing things about Fiverr is that once you get sales going on one of your gigs, you can play with the pricing to figure out where the market really is.

I remember the first time I jumped up to $75 on one of my gigs (to slow down my sales when I got too busy), I suddenly got hit with a bunch of orders. Obviously I had been charging too little. Since then, sometimes I’ve been too high, and I’ve walked things back. But buyers are willing to pay for what they need on Fiverr, far beyond $5.

One of the amazing things about Fiverr is that once you get sales going on one of your gigs, you can play with the pricing to figure out where the market really is.

I remember the first time I jumped up to $75 on one of my gigs (to slow down my sales when I got too busy), I suddenly got hit with a bunch of orders. Obviously I had been charging too little. Since then, sometimes I’ve been too high, and I’ve walked things back. But buyers are willing to pay for what they need on Fiverr, far beyond $5.

Yes

What you say is right

(I have made a suggestion)

Does placement of the gig changes in searches when we increase the price or make some modifications in the gig?

Guest flamehase

Yes

What you say is right

(I have made a suggestion)

I did got the idea of why u said so as fiverr charges for the orders we complete and $5 which is the lowest now. Too many proposals are bid in this amount and buyers too go for it to get what they want. In a way it is a downfall for us seller to sell in $5 because of too much competition on the same service and to stand out we use cheaper rate. Revenue cut would be $2 so my suggestion is please keep it by $2 only just change the rate to $10 as minimum not its revenue. And no other changes.

• 9 months later...

Archived